Sign in to follow this  
Basum

Project

What u think about the privat clssic project? you think is has a chance? or is it  already dead?

i think people without patience can simply go play on another server.

We are doing our best guys. Tho its summer and we all have responsibilities towards family, I'll update you guys when we have something. Have a nice day!

• Like 4

Server's dead till they announce launch date. Then everyone will be back and excited like a little schoolgirl.

​This. 

You just don't even register an account if you aren't 100% interested in the L2 Classic project. I'd like to see all those people who say they're going to leave because we don't get enough upvotes going to Innova to pay monthly fees or that russian project where you can't even find a party because nobody speaks english

We are doing our best guys. Tho its summer and we all have responsibilities towards family, I'll update you guys when we have something. Have a nice day!

​hope so :P

Server's dead till they announce launch date. Then everyone will be back and excited like a little schoolgirl.

​This. 

You just don't even register an account if you aren't 100% interested in the L2 Classic project. I'd like to see all those people who say they're going to leave because we don't get enough upvotes going to Innova to pay monthly fees or that russian project where you can't even find a party because nobody speaks english

​You can't lump all players into one group. There are tons of us that are here because there ISN'T an official server for L2C yet (and still might never be). A lot of us don't care about the cost -- we care about the lack of alternatives. When choosing between official and private, on the same level, it's official every time for me. That said, we still don't know if the EU server is coming (as they don't either), and how it's going to be run. The reason I like L2C is because it returns L2 back to how it SHOULD have been, before everything was watered down. I'd gladly play a private server that keeps to the game's roots, over going retail and following the same destructive path L2 has been on. But that has nothing to do with paying -- it's the experience.

​This. 

​You can't lump all players into one group. There are tons of us that are here because there ISN'T an official server for L2C yet (and still might never be). A lot of us don't care about the cost -- we care about the lack of alternatives. When choosing between official and private, on the same level, it's official every time for me. That said, we still don't know if the EU server is coming (as they don't either), and how it's going to be run. The reason I like L2C is because it returns L2 back to how it SHOULD have been, before everything was watered down. I'd gladly play a private server that keeps to the game's roots, over going retail and following the same destructive path L2 has been on. But that has nothing to do with paying -- it's the experience.

​judging by the last answers from the CMs, it's probably going to be released in autumn, but with a P2P model and crippled rates, the servers will just end up like RU/KR after the first months.

Innova has still the chance to fix their product during summer by taking compromises with NCSoft about the rates and eventually the P2P model features. if that doesn't happen, the whole project is going to fail even before starting.

​Estimated time when you will have something to update us with?

​This. 

​judging by the last answers from the CMs, it's probably going to be released in autumn, but with a P2P model and crippled rates, the servers will just end up like RU/KR after the first months.

Innova has still the chance to fix their product during summer by taking compromises with NCSoft about the rates and eventually the P2P model features. if that doesn't happen, the whole project is going to fail even before starting.

​As of today, they still haven't confirmed it will ever come. They said they need a month or two to evaluate their options/path before they can state whether or not they'll be releasing a server. So "probably in autumn" is all pure speculation by players and means absolutely nothing.

Maybe speculation but we passed the 1 trial , we got the minimum number of interested player 15k for they start working on it. So its not only pure specalution we had a good chance to see a official server in Europe in the end of the summer but its not sure at 100% but its in the good way. ;)

​Mate, what's going on with this server? Did you at least update the open beta server to the new assembly? Let the community test it out and see in what state it is. It might just be in a playable state, ready to be launched. If it only has minor issues left, you could launch like that and fix them while live.

• Like 1

So Dragla can we have some news about a date or the new assembly or the time u think it will take ?! even if u dont know maybe u can just tell us , '' I Dont Know ''

Ty

Hello folks,

We are doing very well, the new assembly coding is finished, there is only some scripting left on quests rewards. We will come as soon as possible with a new announcement. Bear in mind some of our staff members were in vacation and now the team is back to push for launching Beta 2.0

Cheers!

• Like 8

bueno esperemos qe falta poco son buenas noticias esperemos qe las vacaciones les haya sentado bien y volvieron con ganas de darle para adelante con el proyecto lo mas rapido posible dormir no rinde gms !

Hello folks,

We are doing very well, the new assembly coding is finished, there is only some scripting left on quests rewards. We will come as soon as possible with a new announcement. Bear in mind some of our staff members were in vacation and now the team is back to push for launching Beta 2.0

Cheers!

​nice to know