Sign in to follow this  
Ellendill

Level 40+ noob feeling strong

Level 40+ Spellsinger killing level 20 No Grade Newbies at Mandragora Farm in Dion, and feeling pro and bored :). Forgot my Blessing of Protection. Really nice way to make server growing:)). I'm really curious what's his main char. 

Untitled.png

getting pk'ed @ low levels is nothing. Just find another farm ground, there are plenty of them for low level characters.

8 minutes ago, Vanagas said:

getting pk'ed @ low levels is nothing. Just find another farm ground, there are plenty of them for low level characters.

Is not like I'm crying:))...I knew from before is gonna be like this...I just want to make him famous:))...make him fell Pro

1 hour ago, Ellendill said:

Is not like I'm crying:))...I knew from before is gonna be like this...I just want to make him famous:))...make him fell Pro

so thats how u become famous, i was doing it whole time wrong, gotta roam around dion then :D 

Just now, MoDoy said:

so thats how u become famous, i was doing it whole time wrong, gotta roam around dion then :D 

Is still here and nobody kills him:)) so maybe yeah u can roam around here:P

9 hours ago, Ellendill said:

Level 40+ Spellsinger killing level 20 No Grade Newbies at Mandragora Farm in Dion, and feeling pro and bored :). Forgot my Blessing of Protection. Really nice way to make server growing:)). I'm really curious what's his main char. 

Untitled.png

just change farm location.

nobody will help u here, bcoz this is how L2 works, if u get bullied and cant deal with it, u just leave that place

7 hours ago, kkthx said:

just change farm location.

nobody will help u here, bcoz this is how L2 works, if u get bullied and cant deal with it, u just leave that place

No need for that...I got my Blessing of Protection and he couldn't attack me anymore:)

• Like 1