Sign in to follow this  
Torch

im getting pissed off

im waiting this server from over 5 months and still waiting for it .. but im getting pissed off from this waits , im just checking twitchs from ruclassic and they already have the classic 2.0 , u didnt even gave a date for beta 2.0 , when it will release? in december? really? ... 

im not the unique who thinks like me , but they dont want to say it ..

u had 1k+ waiting for ur server , now u have 50 max .. u got it , u destroy it !

If you think for a moment, the efforts required to build such a project on PTS platform is tremendous, there is a reason why we are the only ones offering this. Moving to Classic 2.0 will be way more easier then creating Classic 1.0.

We understand some players are impatient, but we are doing our best here.

• Like 2

If you think for a moment, the efforts required to build such a project on PTS platform is tremendous, there is a reason why we are the only ones offering this. Moving to Classic 2.0 will be way more easier then creating Classic 1.0.

​yes while 3 months ago , ur server was going for live .. 1h before u start it , u said (we cant start the server we found an error) .. not even said the error u found , now beta 2.0 its taking too long for live and then u want 1 month beta 2.0 , really , SUMMER WILL END AND EVERYONE IS BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK // GG WP

​yes while u had 3 months ago , ur server going for live .. 1h before u start it , u said (we cant start the server we found an error) .. not even said the error u found , now beta 2.0 its taking too long for live and then u want 1 month beta 2.0 , really , SUMMER WILL END AND EVERYONE IS BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK // GG WP

​Thank god, let the children go to school so I won't fall behind too much :P

• Like 2

​But what's the progress?

​yes while u had 3 months ago , ur server going for live .. 1h before u start it , u said (we cant start the server we found an error) .. not even said the error u found , now beta 2.0 its taking too long for live and then u want 1 month beta 2.0 , really , SUMMER WILL END AND EVERYONE IS BACK TO SCHOOL/WORK // GG WP

:)) noone told u to say something here , go out please kid :))  

:)) noone told u to say something here , go out please kid :))  

It's public forum, I can say anything I want, anywhere I want, in any language I want as you can see :). Truly, a freedom of speach.

u had 1k+ waiting for ur server , now u have 50 max .. u got it , u destroy it !

​this is just a non proven sentence...u can be sure that in facts the opposite is the truth since there isnt any similar project out there.

so even if the server comes up in 6 month from now ppl who wanna play classic will be still there to join (except there comes up another project in this time)

​this is just a non proven sentence...u can be sure that in facts the opposite is the truth since there isnt any similar project out there.

so even if the server comes up in 6 month from now ppl who wanna play classic will be still there to join (except there comes up another project in this time)

​Haha :)

I havent checked the forum for quite a while but I cant wait for live to play it, gogogogo live!!!

we almost have 57k views on the main Classic thread in the announcements section.

fifty-seven thousand views. on a private server project.

that's almost 4 times the required number of people that Innova wanted to reach to even consider opening L2C EU.

so don't mind the drama queens around this forum, they're just good at crying.

the moment we hit Live, the people here will have to pray that the server will not be overcrowded, because otherwise nobody will be able to lv up in peace and people will just PvP/PK each other for all day long near the starting villages just to get a farming spot with goblins, or keltirs at best.

the moment we hit Live, the people here will have to

pray

that the server will not be overcrowded, because otherwise nobody will be able to lv up in peace and people will just PvP/PK each other for all day long near the starting villages just to get a farming spot with goblins, or keltirs at best.

​im sure exact this scenario will happen and i cant wait to see this shit

waiting lines for quest mobs here we go :D

If you think for a moment, the efforts required to build such a project on PTS platform is tremendous, there is a reason why we are the only ones offering this.

hmm , cof ... lets not get ahead of ourselfs here...

What PTS platform are you referring too ? you must be refering to the fact your making a player test server , but aren't all beta pts then ?
Cause I'm 100% sure your not talking about having pts files ( cause that would be silly ;P ) 

As far as being the only ones offering this ... maybe your the ones advertising , but there are at least 2 other "l2j classic" servers, very similar to this one .

Or aren't you using l2j niceteam release ? 
AFAIK it seems you are using l2j mobius with several fixes on top , much like what that pack offers.

Or are you claiming you have files that no one else has access ? or a different "private" l2j pack also based on mobius ?

AFAIK it seems you are using l2j mobius with several fixes on top , much like what that pack offers.

Or are you claiming you have files that no one else has access ? or a different "private" l2j pack also based on mobius ?

​It has been mentioned on several occasion that the server is built on PTS files.

That, and you just know L2j when you see it, buggy or not.

like they'll ever say the direct source of their files.

so far we all know it's an emulated project based on older chronicles, althou the client itself seems to have GoD as basic game settings.

as long as everything works like in Classic, without bugs and shit, i don't care how it's built.

• Like 1

so far we all know it's an emulated project based on older chronicles, althou the client itself seems to have GoD has basic game settings.

as long as everything works like in Classic, without bugs and shit, i don't care how it's built.

​Exactly what i said earlier.

The problem with L2j is that it acts differently, and you just know it's L2j, even if the features are exactly the same. It's hard to desribe. Kinda like driving BMW with gasoline or diesel engine. One is cruiser, the other is a racer. Everything looks the same, there's not even that big of a difference in speed or accelleration. But to a seasoned driver, they are just different cars.

But hey, they're giving us free BMW, and if we can't tell the difference, who cares what engine runs under the hood?

• Like 1

so far we all know it's an emulated project based on older chronicles, althou the client itself seems to have GoD as basic game settings.

​They don't need to , I will ... either it's l2j niceteam pack , this makes sense since they are awaiting their new release ....
Or it's an l2j based on mobius , or a "100% private l2j" made by them.

​It has been mentioned on several occasion that the server is built on PTS files.

That, and you just know L2j when you see it, buggy or not.

​yes I can see l2j when I see it. that's why I though everyone knew this is an l2j server.

This server is an l2j server , very simillar to the free version of l2j mobius.
I have no issue with ppl using l2j , I hope for a good future , and I'm sure lots of ppl are going to enjoy the game.
The server has a lot of ppl waiting , and ppl that are QQing that takes long .... they are just showing how much the want/need the server.
So far this is the best choice of a server if you wanna bet in a private server classic !!!

But I can't close my eyes and "unsee" things. 

Telling me this is a "PTS- official" based ... sorry but no
Telling me they are working on it and not just waiting for the next revision of the l2niceteam l2j classic server ? sound weird ... but sure ... maybe they are doing their own "private" l2j release.

But this is an l2j server, that is blatant , maybe they are working on their own files and that's great, but this isn't based on OFF ( as is , using off server files )

Again ... I will play on this server ... but I think it's best for the GMs to not talk about it. Instead of trying to sell us it's not l2j and in someway "based" on official files.

If admin wants pls delete my post , np on that , but it's best to avoid talking about things , than being caught in a what can be perceived as a lie , since it really damages reputation/trust . ( that's my point ;P )

so far we all know it's an emulated project based on older chronicles, althou the client itself seems to have GoD has basic game settings.

​Exactly what i said earlier.

The problem with L2j is that it acts differently, and you just know it's L2j, even if the features are exactly the same. It's hard to desribe. Kinda like driving BMW with gasoline or diesel engine. One is cruiser, the other is a racer. Everything looks the same, there's not even that big of a difference in speed or accelleration. But to a seasoned driver, they are just different cars.

But hey, they're giving us free BMW, and if we can't tell the difference, who cares what engine runs under the hood?

​Can't agree more with Sett #grumpycat

​They don't need to , I will ... either it's l2j niceteam pack , this makes sense since they are awaiting their new release ....

​waiting for what exactly? everything is ready for the 2nd beta.

if the server works as intended, we'll probably go Live right after the 2nd beta ends. and since the rates are x50, it will take even less testing time compared to the previous beta.

Waiting for what ?
It's in the sentence you quoted , but if you want more specifics ... waiting for revision 135 of niceteam l2j pack.

That would made sense due to the timeline, either that or they have their own files , but again ... who knows ... originally it was stated it was l2off.
I'm just stating that it's best to not to talk about certain things , than stating what can be perceived as false/lie, due to the impact it has on the credibility of the server/gm team.

So either way , I just hope it's a good and stable server.
Lets hope most of this is fixed in next beta , be it their own l2j release OR a 3rd party pack is irrelevant... what does matter is population , stability and offers a near-perfect "official classic" experience.

well, considering what was written before in the change logs( http://lineage2classic.com/forum/index.php?/forum/17-development/ ), many of the previous bugs should have been fixed already.

2nd beta will mainly be about testing high-level skills, along with a double-check on mobs spawn/drops.

UI basics and overall stats should be already fixed, what's left in check are mostly geodata, low~mid levels skills and NPCs html.