Sign in to follow this  
InViVo

New to Game

Hi,

Im now downloading the game played official server for long time but bored and wanna do a fresh start on classic.

I would like to know if any clan is recruiting so i can join from scratch ( i mean lvl1 )

and ofc whats the best player to get lvled faster

thanks

There are a lot of clans recruiting from 40+ and 60+. There are quite few guilds which are created just for xp bonus and they take players from almost any level.

You can aswell check recruitment section or create your own topic there.

P.S welcome to the server.

5 minutes ago, InViVo said:

what about best class? which one is the best in your opinion? i mean most needed on server atm

I dont know which one generally is most required. But by reading over 50 pages of forum and in game experience, i definetely can state it's supportive classes.

Most required ones definetely are: Bishop (Human healer), Elven Elder (elf buffer/heal), shilen oracle (Dark elf buffer), Sword Singer (Elf melee support), Blade dancers (but way less than other I named). On second tier list it's going to be tanks - TK/SK/Paladin/DA. (elf/de/human)

Best class? I would assume Necromancer is one of the strongest right now PvP wise from mages, Phantom ranger and from melee I really don't know, maybe DA.

22 minutes ago, InViVo said:

what about best class? which one is the best in your opinion? i mean most needed on server atm

The most needed is sws\tank

Fast way EXP in classic is AOE party and u need proper pt for that (Tank / Bard / Buffers / DPS) 

For solo exp play dps classes like phantom ranger / necro / sph (u need boxed buffers)

1 hour ago, EMpoweR said:

everyone keep recommend only tanks / supports like the server full of DPS ppl :D

With class change system and Europe jobs its not easy to make DD, while to make supports is way harder ;)