Sign in to follow this  
Zetih

Bugs

Dark Elf Village:

In the quest-text of quest "Return to Abyssal Celebrant Undrias" it says:

"... Garmiel's scripture that are needed for the Mass. Take them..."

Correct would be the following:

"... Garmiel's scripture that are needed for the Mass of Darkness. Take them..."

Just found this "not so important" error by pure luck :)

Shot00002.bmp

The quest "Mass of Darkness" seems to be impossible to finish. I returned to "Abyssal Celebrant Undrias" with the following quest items:

1 Ceremonial Dagger
1 Dreviant Wine
1 Garmiel's Scripture

to fetch the reward, but he just said:

"You are either not on a quest that involves this NPC, or you don't meet this NPC's minimum quest requirements."

Im stuck...

1. Why does Gatekeeper Jasmine in DE Village offer to Teleport you to "Bloody Swampland (lv. 85)" for 480 Adena?

2. When hovering over Gatekeeper Jasmine on the mini-map, you see her name, plus some strange symbolic characters directly after(see att. pic 00004.bmp)

3. I made the choice to teleport to "Bloody Swampland (lv. 85)" and it took me to the "Swampland". But when I look on the map and the mini-map, it says "Region: Bloody Swampland" and "Bloody Swampland"(see att. pic 00005.bmp).

4. Gatekeeper Jasmine in DE Village offer to Teleport you to "Northern part of the Marshlands", but thats wrong.
Correct would be: "Northern part of the Swampland"

Shot00004.bmp

Shot00005.bmp

The quest "Will the Seal be Broken?" tells you to hunt the following monsters in "School of Dark Arts":

Omen Beast
Tainted Zombies
Stink Zombies
Lesser Succubi
Lesser Succubus Turen
Lesser Succubus Tilfos

But only 4 are correct. The first 2 are not correct. The last 4 are correct.

The 6 correct monsters to hunt are:

Onyx Beast
Contortion of Lunacy
Stink Zombies
Lesser Succubi
Lesser Succubus Turen
Lesser Succubus Tilfos

When completing the quest "Chains of Slavery" at "Sentry Kristin" in DE Village the first time, a yellow "tutorial" question mark pops up, and when you click it, it disappears and nothing happens. If you complete the quest again the question mark doesn't reappear.

Hello, I know administration doing their best but why did we have BETA 1.0 if everything what has been tested was put to the trash bin? New files - okay, but better... how?
Bugged stuff:
Newbie Helpers - known;
Server shutting down timer - known;

Npc texts - known;
Quest Window instructions what to do - in some quests monster names are mixed up, although it is a minor bug. For example: Trial of the Seeker. Kill Turek Orc General. Such mob does not exist on this server. You get quest item for killing Turek Orc Prefect;
Second profession quests - You simply can not begin some of these quests. Example: Testimony of Life. Yep, I bet you know that;
Test of Sagittarius - Killing Leto Lizardmen gives you Leto Lizardman Blood, but when the item stacks around 10 - 20, it simply vanishes and quest monster does not appears. Killed around 300 at this point.
Go Get The Calculator - This quest is not even registered to the Quest Window.
Monster statuses mixed up (Damage, movement speed, etc. INCLUDING DROPS) - Example: Every 5 or so monster Langk Lizardman Dwellings drops an item, try get some items in Abandoned Camps. Drop chance are higher in Abandoned Camps. Same Abandoned Camps archers deal too much damage.

I understand, it is a hard work, but gm's, what is the point in our testing if as soon as you get a chance to get a little better files, you replace old ones with new, not tested ones? What if in the end of BETA 2.0 you will get "a little better ones" again?

I support your work. You are trying to give us what we were missing for so long. Classic server. We respect You (except Spanish people, I hate those guys, JOKING :D), so respect our testing.

ADDITION_0
Adena - I know it is supposed to round off to x00 when monster drops it, but what is the point in that?
Cruma Tower - Oh, where should I start... Ricenseo movement is bugged, Excuro - Movement, melee attacks, Snipe - following. But hey, at least Excuro and Eyeballs look better with this metadata (sorry for sarcasm, but could not hold myself)

When doing the quest "Path to an Artisan" you are being told to go to the "Abandoned Coal Mines", when it is the Mithril Mines you should go to. Very misleading unless you look at the map.

Path to orc shaman quest is bugged, I cannot go past the talk to the spirit bear and then Tataru Zu Hestui, he does not help progressing quest.

I actually got it to work, but only when I attacked the npc AND clicked to progress quest at same time. sorry for bothering

Sign in to follow this