ProGressive

Stun in ABG from mobs.

Okey so yesterday I found really interesting stuff and not sure if its coincidence, fail topic or true.

1) Pulling with SWS top spot in abg with reflect buff, mob tryes to stun me, boom lands. 100% always.

2)Pulling with SWS top sot in abg withouth reflect buff, mob tryes to stun. 0 %

Tested around 3 hours(9 rebuffs) +-. I noticed it only because when i have PRP buffs i never get stunned.

So people who farm abg test it also plz. And give some results.

its not a bug and working as it should.

if you pull without reflect and hit the mobs that stun, they will stun you 100% (same thing reflect do) but if you dont dmg them it rarely happens u get stunned.

its the same thing with shaman's root in BS, if you reflect dmg back to them there a really high chance u get rooted but if u dont dmg them u never get rooted.

3 hours ago, valkynic said:

its not a bug and working as it should.

if you pull without reflect and hit the mobs that stun, they will stun you 100% (same thing reflect do) but if you dont dmg them it rarely happens u get stunned.

its the same thing with shaman's root in BS, if you reflect dmg back to them there a really high chance u get rooted but if u dont dmg them u never get rooted.

U are not true here. If u pull BS with reflect, they start casting root. If u pull withouth it, they dont root you. 

It has nothing to do with start to cast and land when having buff :) 

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

U are not true here. If u pull BS with reflect, they start casting root. If u pull withouth it, they dont root you. 

It has nothing to do with start to cast and land when having buff :) 

you misunderstood me.

reflect do the same as you attacking the mob if you attack the shaman and run away they will root you, if you pull them with a champion? they wont cast root when you run away from them.

same thing in abg, if u dmg the mobs they will stun you alot more then if u dont(u can still get stunned without reflect but it happens alot less)

if i understood corretly valkynic

if u lure mobs by passing them (auto agro) or by pulling some mob next to u, the mob group is not casting skills, but if u hit them or agro them, they cast skills - in this case stun. If u have reflect every hit from mob normal attack is considered as u hit them back so they start use skills. And skills stun, when u dont have reflect u dont "hit them" and there may be only 1 mob using stun, not many thats why not land so often.

7 hours ago, valkynic said:

you misunderstood me.

reflect do the same as you attacking the mob if you attack the shaman and run away they will root you, if you pull them with a champion? they wont cast root when you run away from them.

same thing in abg, if u dmg the mobs they will stun you alot more then if u dont(u can still get stunned without reflect but it happens alot less)

I thought this was basic knowledge since Interlude when Tezza necklace was introduced and mirage from TH was exploited hard with it. Guess i was wrong.

19 hours ago, kkthx said:

if i understood corretly valkynic

if u lure mobs by passing them (auto agro) or by pulling some mob next to u, the mob group is not casting skills, but if u hit them or agro them, they cast skills - in this case stun. If u have reflect every hit from mob normal attack is considered as u hit them back so they start use skills. And skills stun, when u dont have reflect u dont "hit them" and there may be only 1 mob using stun, not many thats why not land so often.

thats correct