Sign in to follow this  
FinalFen

Playing Warlord and de-sync of character positioning issue

Can you do anything about de-sync issue ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Can you do anything about de-sync issue ?

• Nope, deal with it
    • Yes, you can fix it
    • Yes, L2P noob
    • Throw your monitor through the window

Hello guys, I've been always aware of the de-sync/incorrect character positioning issue in Lineage2 but since I usually played classes with targatable abilities and never rly gave much of a research/thought into it. Now things changed, my CP needed a WL so I've decided to roll with that class and now I'm wondering if there's any real way to fix the de-sync issue or to at least minimalise it's effectc.

What I"m talking about is the situation where often even though enemies on your screen seem to be right next to you they don't receive any dmg from your AOE abilities. This is obviously an issue with the fact that you or your enemy is standing in a different place then he appears on your screen.

So do you guys have any sort of fix or at least some tips on how to avoid or minimalise this effect or do I simply have to deal with the fact I often will be doing blind stuns and there's nothing I can do about it? Of course I do realise that when I want to hit a particular target with my AOE skills I can simply start with /attack action to prompt my char into running towards my target and then cast skills, but what If i see 3 enemies standing near each other and I want to ensure a triple stun without being screwed by the fact that they/I'm standing in different place then my screen seems to show me?

You cannot make anything about others being on wrong place on screen, but one thing you can do is making sure that you are on the right place on the screen (because like other chars can get different position, so can your character either when you run with arrows or when you try to go close to some object/trought the bunch of mobs). After you know you went trought the mobs or very close to some object, you need to click on ground somewhere not too close to you (but no need to click too far) and you let you character finish movement. Thats the moment when your character will sync position in game and on your screen. 

• Like 1