Zetih

Lineage 2 - Sieghart (2004-2005) Were you there?

Yep, I was there. Sieghart. Hard to believe that was about 12 years ago.

Haven't found  game quite like it before.

Toegra/mickylee 

heimer(my father) passed away in 2014.

• Like 1

i was in Gmen Elite, ally dawn, on bartz in the early years. any1 else from that time/ally?

​yup, played from prelude - c4. i wasnt in your ally but i do recognize the name darkrinoa (i was in poptarts). only people i really remember from dawn is grandsausage and ceng :P (KnightsEternal)

​back in those days i played Kineita. en i think you mean the allyleader GrandSavage ;) 
Grand and AmrasCarnesir switched ally leadership often :P  
surely you must know Rugduckie or Tooshort too ;)

After retail i played lot of privates, most of the time my charname was darkrinoa

​ya i know its grandsavage :P 

Best mmo to ever exist. Since L2 died I have been trying to find that same feeling I felt in 2005 but truly impossible. Not sure if its because I have a wife and kid and zero time to play any nintendo or if its just impossible to replicate such a perfect system but that 3 part flag system for pvp was and still is unbeatable. White if your soft, purple if you want to throw down, and red if you dont give 2 ****s. I miss it and want it back.

Started Sieghardt way back in 2003/4 where if you had C grade it still looked like D grade and you were a badass. My first major memory was farming in some super weak area around RoA and all of a sudden seeing herds of people...not like 1 grp or 2 grps it was over 100 people all running by with a letter as a clan tag. I was so intrigued not knowing anything about the game so I followed and ended up at my very first mass siege on Gludio Castle. So many people in gear I have never seen and skills going off left and right, I was hooked. 

Joined my very first clan, cant recall the name but I will never forget the people. Paco always made sure I had a party and Freelancer always hooked me up with the hand-me-downs (Never forget the Theca set you gave me after you crafted BW)

Joined RiP in 2005 cause I wanted more clan wars for pvp. Pretty sure I joined after they made an alliance with Tempest and created Darkstorm. Had some of the best times pvping with Zelandra, Koto, Faenorr, BlueTick and Micke.

Next up would be Blaze later 2005. I mean im pretty sure all the videos speak for themselves but by far between 2005-2006 was the best time in L2 for me. SirAlex, MrsWashington, Randark (Esper), Quickshot, Kafaya, Zert, LastAngel, payday, moon, steve, bulkatho, dev, sunnitek, Keyz....all of you were amazing people and glad I still know a few of you to this day. The endless pvp and fraps made L2 such a more competitive game and at the time none of us were afraid to call each other out on spot over vent, nothing felt better then screaming at someone for targeting a tank instead of assisting MA.

2006 I was in NF where I met Vacxe who hooked up my with my first time Hero. It was my last clan before I stopped playing but I enjoyed many of the people in that clan. LordChronic, Victis, connex, sensi, ocx, slick, chowder all good people.

Many more clans/people/memories in thos few years I want to share but it would take too long and I have forgotten half of it. With that said I played a million accounts but here are the ones you might know me as:

xPablox (Cocacolagirl and her crew got me banned in ToI), lPablo, o0xiaolei0o, SheriffMcLawDogg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I played sieghardt, too. I even went to blaze for a couple of weeks. But unfortunately my playtimes didnt fit well.

On 1/26/2016 at 5:58 PM, Kao said:

omg does any1 have the links to the blaze pvp vids?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRdz7RPi_iLPHb1EIgRdn4QlC2hv2xImu

Ich still watch them sotimes cauz of that electronic music.

Edited by Anytime

On 11/17/2015 at 11:01 PM, Androne said:

ohh old memories, got there from beta, till WOW lunched. i left my full Phantom Ranger at lvl 72, i was in BLAZE , we created Blaze with Kafaya and a couple more after we left tempest, if i remember well,..HSBR, Keys another PR like me and kafaya, etc, fuck good memories!! then we start fighting against Tempest (it wasn´t the same too many left), and RIp (the original one, the real fker), with HONG changing clans from time to time hehe,...you never wanted to be against hong, of course!!.

ohh god i lost a couple of tears already!!. i wish i can locate a couple of those guys!!.

BTW my name was Perryn back there.

Hong was this SR? Always on full karma? I remember correct?

8 hours ago, Anytime said:

Hong was this SR? Always on full karma? I remember correct?

Hong was an SR in Tempest. Full karma? the only person I remember being constantly red back then was xStabx the TH in RIP.

On 9/14/2015 at 9:42 PM, 2pence said:

yea me bishop. I remember a few names, uzul , dione, golden, hibiki, billabong a few who IC I know more but need to think.

I was on nostalgia mode looking some YouTube L2 videos and then found this

OMG 2pence.

NinaBenda Here, dwarf. Remember the days farming....YOU helped me for my yaksa mace. Good old Times.

I Remember Also Lumo and Akrep.

Would be nice to hear From them. How are you mate?

Edited by NinaBenda
Mistake