Sign in to follow this  
Cah_Hengs

Server Live

Thats all fine, better 1 week extra, then going out Final and meet unexpected errors that were hiding around the corner. The server is at least accessible, so during this week everyone can continue experiment with different classes and look for more bugs(if they want).

The progress from Dracla and the team so far has been really good, and the game is nicely playable now.

• Like 1

August will not end and we will be LIVE, that is a promise I can make, soon hopefully we can give you a date.

​u dont know , how many people makes u happy at this time .. HYPEEEE

August will not end and we will be LIVE, that is a promise I can make, soon hopefully we can give you a date.

​August ending is a lot longer than one week, that's 4!

​August ending is a lot longer than one week, that's 4!

At least it's this year :P.

Добрый день!

На самом деле все хотят наверно на данный момент одного узнать когда старт и фикса багов,потому что скоро откроется мелкософт и я хочу играть на нашем сервере но и хочу чтобы была гарантия что сервер скоро откроется и не будет ошибок ну и конечно онлайн.... 

Всех Благ всем , Администрация я очень надеюсь чтобы не подведете нас.

;)

Добрый день!

На самом деле все хотят наверно на данный момент одного узнать когда старт и фикса багов,потому что скоро откроется мелкософт и я хочу играть на нашем сервере но и хочу чтобы была гарантия что сервер скоро откроется и не будет ошибок ну и конечно онлайн.... 

Всех Благ всем , Администрация я очень надеюсь чтобы не подведете нас.

;)

​everyone posting in english and you in russ? dont feel like a fool...somehow?

• Like 1

we can just hope for forum rules about general sections language. despite being an international server, not everyone cba to speak english here.

and tbh, i'm getting quite tired of seeing 8937465 different languages in general sections simply because some monkey can't even use google translate.

• Like 1

we can just hope for forum rules about general sections language. despite being an international server, not everyone cba to speak english here.

and tbh, i'm getting quite tired of seeing 8937465 different languages in general sections simply because some monkey can't even use google translate.

god deam that babylon tower

​I think you guys made a mistake when you first announced the server. You should've waited until you were sure about stuff related to launch. Now, loads of ppl kind of gave up. I hope the server will be at least half as popular as it could have been!

I was interested in playing. I used to play many years ago. Logged on saw the open beta completely empty only saw 1 person and that's with porting to other towns. 

I feel like if the classic server was going to be popular and have players there would be some type of population. But from what I see none. Let's hope it was just a bad time to login. I will try again later tonight.

You need to understand that beta is running for a long time with 1 wipe included. Most ppl that were playing 1st beta dont want to level in 2nd one, cos there will be another wipe. This in mind, when the 2nd beta started, i saw around 100ppl leveling. I expect the full server for live. There will be pvp for exp spots i can guarantee you that :)

Due to the nature of the slow server and the smaller map, there will be huge concentrations in specific spots like forgotten temple, the lizards outside, orc camp, partisan hideaway, ol mahum camp, cruma tower, execution grounds, and of course, DV.

Don't expect to not see people when this goes live. The game will be populated, you just might not be able to speak to them.

le mandado un post a draqula haber k me dice si esto sige asi yo me largo llevamos desde abril algunos esperando al server y aqui no hay respuesta por ninguna lado