Sign in to follow this  
GrimoireWeiss

Getting really tired with that RB mentality...

Finding party to RB with a WC is like joining any party and begging... Like hello WC has largest str out of mages, weapon mastery increases any weapons dmg, soul cry for more p.attack. He can even dot burn. Maybe he won't hit like a real archer but honestly maybe better than other fighter characters. Clearly you want stuff like BD,SWS or archers over other picks but I dont see why would anyone pick other chars over WC. Even then when I finally join I come with best gear while half of party has weak bows.

• Like 1

I was once farming WC on RBs too back in 1.5, also i was doing that on spoiler.

To make sure u have RB pt is to be leader of it. So go organize RBs and easy.

55 minutes ago, datplays said:

Players are noobs. But this post here wont change nothing.

Maybe just maybe some one will read and actually think and invite support classes. Not saying fill your party with Bishops and Prophets  but they aren't trash to just ignore.
On noob part I know what you mean... Just few days ago while I was playing tank some pro kept spamming me to use Hex. It's hard to type while running in circles and I just told him cubic does all work. Next thing I see "Sigh tired of noobs". "Doesn't even know how his class works. Amateur". The cubic throws 3 debuffs with same power and one is hex. Maybe SK is a mage in disguise?

1 minute ago, datplays said:

I was once farming WC on RBs too back in 1.5, also i was doing that on spoiler.

To make sure u have RB pt is to be leader of it. So go organize RBs and easy.

Sooner or later I will find one or just pay premium again and use it as box. I kind of like WC so I play him from time to time and even gear it good. Just it gets tiresome to be ignored over fighters with bows when WC probably does more dps.

8 minutes ago, datplays said:

Actually i think SK cubic debuff either atk spd, hex and the last one. Not 3 at once.

Yeah it uses one debuff on trigger but I am always using aggro so cubic triggers maybe 3-4 times in 30s if not more. So it would be safe to assume it would be under hex most of time.
And the problem was not because Raid was not under Hex as I would sometimes hit is as well I could see it was. According to that guy cubic hex is weaker than actual hex when Cubic performs it. I know that cubic does same debuffs you can do and they do not stack.

Edited by GrimoireWeiss

Farm with OL/WC/PP is hard as fck.

In past days, I tried to farm with WC in AB and failed so many times that I cant count.

But otherwise, WC is better to farm on solo cause of his stats. OL is harder bcz of buffs and PP... Well... 

Like @datplays said, the best way to plvl in RB with WC is building pt yourself.