Sign in to follow this  
MadMan

What is the best archer party?

Gess Best Archer party   

17 members have voted

1. 1. What archer party would be better?

• 4 archers BD SwS + WC EE Bp
    • 4 archers BD SwS + PP EE Bp
    • 4 archers BD SwS + SE EE Bp + ofparty PP

So, lets discuss.

First party is easy to buff (except Great Shield?Might) and to exp. has additonal stun ^) moderate healing powers.

Second party  has 2 distant rooters. But is hard to buff. moderate healing powers.

Third party has a grate healing powers, is not very hard to buff. But need PP to exp with someone.

my opinion: 3'd is best for nolifers party members (archer+PP) 

i'd rather get a PP than a WC in an archer group, simply because berserk is far more profitable than vampiric, wich is pretty useless for archers.

unless the archers will be all using daggers for farming, and since it will happen often in classic in order to save money for arrows and other stuff, then yes i'd take a WC in that case.

go with PP for zerk, vampire dont help much anyways on classic even if your archers go farm with daggers, and youll have BP+EE for heals anyways. but you guys should be fine on arrows, theydont cost much.

In theory, you can use 7 archers and swap bd/sws during song dance, but that would be just too much hassle :P

In theory, you can use 7 archers and swap bd/sws during song dance, but that would be just too much hassle :P

​Lol.... how would u lvl them? 10 members max , PP is 2nd window of one of the archers