Sign in to follow this  
p4rtsum

Maybe a good suggestion for moderators of the server

I just realized that your Premium Account can use some adjustments and I think only one. You have now Christmas event and vhile it lasts people get free offline_shop.

Why can`t you add this option to PA accounts it would be more attractive and you will get more funds for your serve. I just don`t see the point getting PA just for some extra exp and second window use. The major idea in LA2 is market and adding option to PA having free offline_shop will get you more people at least I would consider taking PA then it would seen reasonable for to pay 10euro a month.

This is just a suggestion maybe someone will find it interesting too i do not know.

Edited by p4rtsum

1 hour ago, p4rtsum said:

I just realized that your Premium Account can use some adjustments and I think only one. You have now Christmas event and vhile it lasts people get free offline_shop.

Why can`t you add this option to PA accounts it would be more attractive and you will get more funds for your serve. I just don`t see the point getting PA just for some extra exp and second window use. The major idea in LA2 is market and adding option to PA having free offline_shop will get you more people at least I would consider taking PA then it would seen reasonable for to pay 10euro a month.

This is just a suggestion maybe someone will find it interesting too i do not know.

Offline shops are free for more then a year, after we made Giran Harbor as trade zone. Also PA doesn't give you EXP boost.

Also PA linked to Account, so if it will give free offline shop - it will be also from account where you have PA, so it means that you won't be able to play on this account while you have free offline shop. Easier buy Offline shop envelope. 

"Offline shops are free for more then a year, after we made Giran Harbor as trade zone." Ok but why you have message that offline shop is available till the end of christmas event ? And this  offline shop envelope gives you possibility to enter another acharacter from same account while one is on traid ? Sorry for silly questions it is not too much discriptions about server options completely.

6 minutes ago, p4rtsum said:

"Offline shops are free for more then a year, after we made Giran Harbor as trade zone." Ok but why you have message that offline shop is available till the end of christmas event ? And this  offline shop envelope gives you possibility to enter another acharacter from same account while one is on traid ? Sorry for silly questions it is not too much discriptions about server options completely.

Free offline is on Giran Harbor all year.
Every town free offline is during Chistmas Event. 
Once u put .offline_shop u cant enter another character on same account. U can't use this account for 24h or if u manage to login it, then it will kick ur offline shop.