JJeezy

Downloading server

I am not really a computer person and I do not know how to download this server but really want to play this game. Is there a tutorial video showing how to unzip files and all that stuff so that way I can follow it and play? Someone please help me. Thank you

I have played Lineage 2 many times before but I was not the one to download it. So can someone please help me on downloading it step by step or a visual video because I do not understand the whole zipping thing and folders and all that. Please, I just want to get to grinding!! Thank you again

Someone should correct me, if i am wrong, but updater alone should download all files. So the easiest way:

1. This is link for our server launcher: http://files.l2classic.club/updater/Play_L2Classic.club_2.0.zip

2. When you open link, there will be window to save it or your browser save automatically in some location. If will be window, choose some location that you know. Like Desktop. Make new folder in it for game (right mouse click -> create new folder) and save launcher in it.

3. Now find that file which you saved, Its "Play_L2Classic.club_2.0.zip". If you found it, right mouse click on file and select something like "Extract all" or "Exctract here". Depends of what program to unzipping you got or it's just default widows. 

4. After exctraction you will see file "Play_L2Classic.club_2.0.exe" with L2 icon. Can be in newly auto-created folder with the same name. Just run it. Will start downloading rest of game files. It will take a while, but it's easiest way.