Sign in to follow this  
NoRemorse

Confused

Hi All

Can anyone tell me why the RAR launcher update file has a trojan buried in it name of "Trojan.gen.SMH" so Norton says

Please advise many thanks

Hi All

Can anyone tell me why the RAR launcher update file has a trojan buried in it name of "Trojan.gen.SMH" so Norton says

​Some files are packed to prevent removing our protections / reverse engineering (for live). Since the AV's (anti-virus) can't see what this file really does exactly (because it's packed) it think it's some kind of "virus" as in this case Trojan.gen.

Nothing to be worried about, just disable the antivirus in case it prevents you from launching the game.

Hi All

​Delete Norton antivirus, and install license Eset Endpoint Security. The patch is free from viruses.

• Like 1

Hi All

​Delete Norton antivirus, and install license Eset Endpoint Security. The patch is free from viruses.

​what the difference between Endpoint and Smart Security? 

Endpoint - for bisnes 

Hi All

​what the difference between Endpoint and Smart Security? 

ESET Smart Security - the commercial version for the home.

ESET Endpoint Security - the commercial version for the office.

As the functionality and better protection is version of ESET NOD32 Business Edition Smart Security (ESET Endpoint Security).