Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

Newbie player Questions

Hello, my and a friend of mine just downloaded the patch and we are about to start playing here ,but i got some doubts, so there are few things that i would like to ask your opinion for

What are the chances of 2 completely newbies on such server finding a cp or a clan early on, cause we all know its lot harder without cp/clan? 

Should we box a prophet to level with us? we are planning to start with the main classes we want to play, we are not going to make any duo chars , i know this makes it even harder cause i wanna play tank and my friend wants a BD haha

Are raidbosses worth the time ? talking about the exp only not about the drops

Finally , do you consider starting here without a party/clan a good idea? 

9 hours ago, SirRoyal said:

Hello, my and a friend of mine just downloaded the patch and we are about to start playing here ,but i got some doubts, so there are few things that i would like to ask your opinion for

What are the chances of 2 completely newbies on such server finding a cp or a clan early on, cause we all know its lot harder without cp/clan? 

Should we box a prophet to level with us? we are planning to start with the main classes we want to play, we are not going to make any duo chars , i know this makes it even harder cause i wanna play tank and my friend wants a BD haha

Are raidbosses worth the time ? talking about the exp only not about the drops

Finally , do you consider starting here without a party/clan a good idea? 

Tank and BD not bad. Will be easier with CP than DD. And with str dyes u can farm fast. 

Starting fishing from 20 u can get 1-2 levels trough night... And after 50+ Start searching cp. 

RB is good for exp but u need bows.

I dont suggest boxing a prophet if u want to rush for cp. Better find active one Wc/ol and help them. Earlier u find friends its easier to make smth.

On the other hand if u have 2 h dont play this game. Play some blade n soul or smth. 

And if u consider to play here long and have time make prophet atleast to 52 or 58.

In the lon run your own prophet is always handy but needs care and attention and time :)

If you dont want to waste time on other characters, get D grade Bows as fast as possible and go chase all the RB you can find , join parties etc. Its fast leveling but unless you are lucky no other benefits. But being 2 in a raid group you have a chance of actually looting something.

Tank and a Bd is already a good raid party.

Hello guys,

Could not find a right topic for this question, so hope this will be fine to post here.

If I have two (2) accounts, and do NOT have PA, can I play with one account and have another one on offline trade? Or do I need PA for this? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, White Blood said:

Hello guys,

Could not find a right topic for this question, so hope this will be fine to post here.

If I have two (2) accounts, and do NOT have PA, can I play with one account and have another one on offline trade? Or do I need PA for this? Thanks!

U can.

I received Agathion on 25th level for 7 days (songs + dance). When does a count of remaining time start: once I wear it OR immediately after receiving? Just curious if I can save if for the future and use later. Thanks for help, guys. 

4 hours ago, White Blood said:

I received Agathion on 25th level for 7 days (songs + dance). When does a count of remaining time start: once I wear it OR immediately after receiving? Just curious if I can save if for the future and use later. Thanks for help, guys. 

It starts when you pick it. 

I save literally all the bonuses because there'll always be a better situation to use them.