Sign in to follow this  
OBjuan

Returning player looking for long term CP 18+

as the title states, im just now redownloading the game and i am looking for a cp. preferably small and organized, im looking to be productive here and not hang around in town forever waiting for people. idealy i would like to be able to communicate with my microphone so discord and a working mic is required. english speaking or french works for me and im open to pretty much all sorts of cp! if youre interested hit me up on steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979297639/ or add me on discord @ zesk#8423, i will be trying to keep an eye on this post but i respond faster through either of those.

in case it wasnt too obvious, this is a fresh start for me on this server

Edited by OBjuan

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

so probably Canada

yes, check steam profile... :) Guillaume Lemay    Quebec, Canada

Edited by Lafi

On 1/16/2018 at 8:45 AM, OBjuan said:

timezone doesnt matter to me because i am currently off work and on whenver i feel like. xD i am indeed in the french part of canada :P

You are requesting CP structure game play which requires long-term involvement (minimum 6 months).

It's quite unlikely to find CP's in NA time zone which are english based but hey! maybe you can gather up one ! =)

6 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

You are requesting CP structure game play which requires long-term involvement (minimum 6 months).

It's quite unlikely to find CP's in NA time zone which are english based but hey! maybe you can gather up one ! =)

Hence why he said he's off work and could play whenever..?

• Like 1