Sign in to follow this  
fuze

What will be in cash shop?

Have you guys decided what you are going to put in cash shop or what benefits will the premium users get? (Hope not a lot) Since server is close to be opened with less than a month left, I think its time to know what premium benefits (if any) will be or at least ideas.

Have you guys decided what you are going to put in cash shop or what benefits will the premium users get? (Hope not a lot) Since server is close to be opened with less than a month left, I think its time to know what premium benefits (if any) will be or at least ideas.

It will not be something that destroys the gameplay at all, we will release information on that later. Right now we focus to make the server in good quality.

Edited by Manton
  • Like 1

It will not be something that destroys the gameplay at all, we will release information on that later. Right now we focus to make the server in good quality.

​Well to be honest PA account able to dual box already affects gameplay, so i have doubts about that :P

they'll have to mantain their server in some way, money doesn't grow on trees sadly.

PAs with dualbox unlocked + spoil/drop infos is already more than fine for paying players.

if they plan to add a shop with head accessories/hats without stats and just for "fashion", i don't mind having one.

exp boosts or any other kind of boosting shit needs to stay out of here. same for consumables and gear in general.

they'll have to mantain their server in some way, money doesn't grow on trees sadly.

PAs with dualbox unlocked + spoil/drop infos is already more than fine for paying players.

if they plan to add a shop with head accessories/hats without stats and just for "fashion", i don't mind having one.

exp boosts or any other kind of boosting shit needs to stay out of here. same for consumables and gear in general.

true, but a access to npc buffer with clan hall bufs or a bit lover would be a option too.

Npc buffer is a no-no. You can buy buffs from me if you want to pay for them :D

Imo acceptable PA features are:

1. Second L2 window
  2. Spoil/Drop database ingame
  3. Offline shop

For cash shop anything that doesnt have/boost stats is fine. Im hoping for "russian winter hat" and warrior helmet :D