Sign in to follow this  
Sett

Various bugs

After receiving crescent moon bow, when hunting leto lizzardmen, Evil spirit Kadesh is supposed to spawn after collecting 100-150 lizardman's bloods. He doesn't.I killed well over 200 lizzardmen. After each ~ 20-ish bloods collected they disapper with a fanfare sound, but nothing else happens.

On a side note: i do not lose any XP when dying. Only thing, that i can think of, that could affect this, is clan luck. Char is Sett, lvl 43 elven scout.

Already reported i see. I went back to Hamil in Ivory tower and he gave me another quest - something in sea of spores, but nothing was registered in the quest log.

• Like 1

I'll just continue in this thread since this is one is minor to moderate.

In Trial of the seeker: in the quest log, step 11 "In search of the dark bezoar" is duplicated, resulting in wrong description of the remaining steps (12: return to Terry, 13: return to Dufner).

Temptation of the abyss, a magic 1h blunt, has sword in decription, does not work as either, skill-wise.

Temptation of the abyss, a magic 1h blunt, has sword in decription, does not work as either, skill-wise.

And yet, on KR/RU/JP, it's write "Type weapon : Sword" (KR wiki / RU wiki).

It's the same thing for every old "Etc" weapon type (book/crucifix/magic item), now they are called "Sword".

But yeah Sword/Blunt mastery should work on them, i don't know if it's a bug a not.

Sign in to follow this