Sign in to follow this  
SilenT

Until when?

There is no mention of year 2015, could be August of any year :) 

​Stop giving Draqla ideas please :D:D. He is going to use this now and tell us server will move to Beta 3.0 and open in August 2016. Damn it!

​I was talking about 2015 obviously. Bear with us, I'll update you guys as soon as possibly I can. Thanks!

• Like 1

if it's actually planned to launch in this month, there's "only" 20 days left for a possible Live launch 9_9

of course, if nothing else goes wrong again.

if it's actually planned to launch in this month, there's "only" 20 days left for a possible Live launch 9_9

of course, if nothing else goes wrong again.

Need about 2 weeks before a server opening for advertising and also to let players/clans get ready, prepare CP's, pack up on redbulls, say good bye to family members, etc. xD

If they really want to open the server in august there is only 6 days left for an announcement. :P

​I was talking about 2015 obviously. Bear with us, I'll update you guys as soon as possibly I can. Thanks!

​save yourself the time on fixing 2nd class quests and just leave Mr Cat. nobody likes them and will love you for removing them and letting us play live sooner.

​You got that wrong, the important part is August will not end :D

On a more serious note Sep 1st is when Russians are lauching, so i guess that going live before then is the deciding factor.

​save yourself the time on fixing 2nd class quests and just leave Mr Cat. nobody likes them and will love you for removing them and letting us play live sooner.

​Wrong.

I like them, and many others do as well. Actually, if we keep the free teleports, there is no real drawback (except that it goes agains all that classic stands for).

However there are some more serious issues still in place, e.g. no XP loss on death, transfer quests that cannot be completed, misleading or outright wrong skill descriptions....

​Wrong.

I like them, and many others do as well. Actually, if we keep the free teleports, there is no real drawback (except that it goes agains all that classic stands for).

However there are some more serious issues still in place, e.g. no XP loss on death, transfer quests that cannot be completed, misleading or outright wrong skill descriptions....

​Pretty much anyone who played L2 back in the day HATED those things, no idea how anyone could enjoy them they were all mundane and just your typical, go here, kill a couple of these with a shitty drop rate and come back.

Course back in the day that also meant no teleports, so run here and come back wasn't a quick thing to do, a lot of people use to just run to the point where dying would send you back to the village you wanted and suicide so you didn't have to run the rest of the way. It was more time efficient to grind the exp back, ha.

All in all, I wouldn't miss them if they were gone.

For 2nd class quest Mr cat was and still a temporary fix, let them working on it, i don't think they want remove them and it's simple, because they want a 100% retail server.

There are plenty of server without class quest, if some feature don't fit you, you have so many choice (server), stop want to change something when you don't like it.

It was a temporary fix, let them working on it, i don't think they want remove them and it's simple, because they want a 100% retail server.

They are plenty of server without class quest, if some feature don't fit you, you have so many choice (server), stop want to change something when you don't like it.

​I'm not asking them to change anything, I'm just saying if the things are broken then no one is really going to miss them if they have to bypass them.

​Pretty much anyone who played L2 back in the day HATED those things, no idea how anyone could enjoy them they were all mundane and just your typical, go here, kill a couple of these with a shitty drop rate and come back.

Course back in the day that also meant no teleports, so run here and come back wasn't a quick thing to do, a lot of people use to just run to the point where dying would send you back to the village you wanted and suicide so you didn't have to run the rest of the way. It was more time efficient to grind the exp back, ha.

All in all, I wouldn't miss them if they were gone.

Well, back then i actually hated them as well. But then i also hated PvP at a time :P