Sign in to follow this  
attack

Looking for nolifer EE

Looking for a nolifer EE to push levels daily afternoon to midnight, must be fluent in English and be able to use teamspeak. I will be leveling a necromancer with a se box.

Yeah i heared cursed bones will be expensive .. and i dont think you can summen them in this chronicle well not yet anyway.

But good luck atleast your summen will be the strongest :P

have fun 

haha u wont be able to afford cursed bones....the costs are around 300/each

If u kill a normal lvl 40 mob u will get around 100 adena

to be exactly u wont even be able to afford shots...

​Did i miss something ? Even on a normal official server ( back in the days.. ncsoft you know ) you got like 150-350 adena out of a level 30 mob

​Did i miss something ? Even on a normal official server ( back in the days.. ncsoft you know ) you got like 150-350 adena out of a level 30 mob

​ok 100 was a bit too low..but when u watch players of gran kain in this lvl range u notice that they getting around 30 adena from lvl 30 mobs..so here it will be around 90 adena then...depends on the mobs...if u kill mobs with double hp the money drop will be higher

​ok 100 was a bit too low..but when u watch players of gran kain in this lvl range u notice that they getting around 30 adena from lvl 30 mobs..so here it will be around 90 adena then...depends on the mobs...if u kill mobs with double hp the money drop will be higher

idk about gran kain.. serious i have no CLUE what your talking about.. maybe the rates are different .. but all i know......i did play lineage 2 in 2003 till 2008 i don´t remember the excact droprates.

BUT it wasn´t a problem at all to make profit when your xping with shots and other stuff. Even less when the adena is x2 and the normal drops x2. So either they are using awrong droptable ( wrong = not ncsoft retail droptable ) or you were looking at a private server where you could buy "normal" droprates.

btw.. were spaming a lf thread ;) :P

first of all l2 classic isnt chronicle 1...but even on offi u wasnt able to afford shots d grade+ all the time and were running between the citys instead of using the teleports.

Normal case was that u just use shots in pvp and playing without in pve

btw: gran kain is the RU classic server =same as korean classic server