Sign in to follow this  
Smajdalf

Crashes?!!!

I am sorry but this is just a stupid joke.... my game crash during the loading message... and after 2 these crashes I RECIEVE A SOFT BAN! and cannot login

how the bloody hell have you made this protection which actualy protect nothing when it give you soft ban for right password but crashes?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole this problem started with today restart at 9PM... when you did that "Fast rr"

Edited by Smajdalf

It crashes most of the time if you type wrong acc/password info.

If you type it wrong 3 times you receive a 15min ban, to avoid people (and softwares) from trying other's passwords an infinite ammount of times. Is good protection.

13 hours ago, Smajdalf said:

I am sorry but this is just a stupid joke.... my game crash during the loading message... and after 2 these crashes I RECIEVE A SOFT BAN! and cannot login

how the bloody hell have you made this protection which actualy protect nothing when it give you soft ban for right password but crashes?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whole this problem started with today restart at 9PM... when you did that "Fast rr"

Hello. Try to login with same info on web.

Its not problem I got wrong password. I got crash after I Log in.. (the short loading before server list) and then after 2-3 crashes likes this BAM 15min ban

27 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

Its not problem I got wrong password. I got crash after I Log in.. (the short loading before server list) and then after 2-3 crashes likes this BAM 15min ban

Yes, it's because you trying to login with incorrect info. Try to login on web with same info.

Once again Koll Info is RIGHT I  log in into game everytime after I got one 15min ban. I reinstaled game. and nothing helps.. issue is since that friday evening rr

1 hour ago, Smajdalf said:

Once again Koll Info is RIGHT I  log in into game everytime after I got one 15min ban. I reinstaled game. and nothing helps.. issue is since that friday evening rr

Contact me via skype: koll.classic and give me team viewer.

15 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

Nope will not give teamviewer and acces to my PC:.. Just wanted to inform there is this kind of isssue cause I am not the only one.

You will get crash only if you are entering incorrect info.

If you have crash with text - give me text. 

If game just closing after you entering login+pass - you are entering incorrect info or something wrong with your game.

48 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

Nope will not give teamviewer and acces to my PC:.. Just wanted to inform there is this kind of isssue cause I am not the only one.

OFC it is your choice, but you can trust this server admins, and most of the people would say the same.

17 hours ago, Smajdalf said:

i think Koll just wanna help you dude, i doubt he wants to make your pc a zombie. And prolly you make a typo if you type fast and your password is long. Happens to me all the time, just rr router(to get new ip) and log again without waiting for time ban to expire.

Edited by JaNkaR

17 hours ago, Koll said:

You will get crash only if you are entering incorrect info.

If you have crash with text - give me text. 

If game just closing after you entering login+pass - you are entering incorrect info or something wrong with your game.

Probably its more simply than u think. If someone had access to many clans accounts and he broken not his items and he left server. Now he is back and he try all these accs and try scam it. xD

Your protect work good, but still i have question. Can i alone check anywhere if some other try hack my accs? Or i can see only ip with log history with good login/password?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Probably its more simply than u think. If someone had access to many clans accounts and he broken not his items and he left server. Now he is back and he try all these accs and try scam it. xD

Your protect work good, but still i have question. Can i alone check anywhere if some other try hack my accs? Or i can see only ip with log history with good login/password?

You can see only last login IP and time on web.