Sign in to follow this  
HapIo

How are we doing?

I'm not going to ask when is the server going live, i know it's hard to give an ETA, things don't always go as we plan, but if an admin could give us some updates, that would be really appreciated, you guys haven't posted in the development section in almost 2 weeks, could you give us an overall idea of what's left to do? Anything we can do to help? Things that needs tested?

• Like 2

We are right now discussing to change our website layout and announce the grand opening date! Expect it in few days!

Edited by Draqla
  • Like 10

We are right now discussing to change our website layout and announce the grand opening date! Expect it in few days!

​nice! keep up the good work B|

• Like 1

I'm not going to ask when is the server going live, i know it's hard to give an ETA, things don't always go as we plan, but if an admin could give us some updates, that would be really appreciated, you guys haven't posted in the development section in almost 2 weeks, could you give us an overall idea of what's left to do? Anything we can do to help? Things that needs tested?

I have to give you some credit for this post. While it's purpose is pretty much the same as all of the other "OMG WTF launch date PLZ!" threads, it is well written, polite and respectful. The ability  to understand that you can actually contribute something, instead of just waiting to receive, is unheard of on this forum.

Well done sir, the others should learn from you...

Good stuff! I've been following this closely for several months and want to show my support and give weight to the cause. Love that this is happening, good work gentlemen!

I have to give you some credit for this post. While it's purpose is pretty much the same as all of the other "OMG WTF launch date PLZ!" threads, it is well written, polite and respectful. The ability  to understand that you can actually contribute something, instead of just waiting to receive, is unheard of on this forum.

Well done sir, the others should learn from you...

​Well i have to admit i'm just like the others waiting for the server to launch, but i've been on the receiving end of it too. I've been a GM for some private servers before, even though i'm not a dev, a coder or anything like that, i still had to deal with people on forums and in-game during betas before server launch so i know how it is and  how people can be :P And since we are already waiting for the server to launch, i thought if we could speed up the process by helping with what was left to do everyone would benefit from it! I'm just glad the project is going forward, i can't wait for it to launch and i hope it will be a success, with the amount of time they put into this, they deserve it.

• Like 1

​Well i have to admit i'm just like the others waiting for the server to launch, but i've been on the receiving end of it too. I've been a GM for some private servers before, even though i'm not a dev, a coder or anything like that, i still had to deal with people on forums and in-game during betas before server launch so i know how it is and  how people can be :P And since we are already waiting for the server to launch, i thought if we could speed up the process by helping with what was left to do everyone would benefit from it! I'm just glad the project is going forward, i can't wait for it to launch and i hope it will be a success, with the amount of time they put into this, they deserve it.

​We all do ;)

​Any updates? Its been 3 days which I think is "few days". Dont mean to be an ahole :) or asking you to open server tomorrow. Just give us updates every other day at least, or every 2-3 days so we know whats going on. Like Haplo said if there is anything we could do to help during the final days please do let us know that as well.

• Like 1

8/27/2015   No new news :(

I know for a fact that running a server is a HUGE headache and it's not easy when you have a ton of people nagging you about every little issue.               I know its not always possible to pin down a date but I would just love to know if everything is okay and things are still on track for this project. 
Please, don't misunderstand my tone. I am grateful for all of the hard work you guys have put in and continue to put in to this project. I know it is purely a political move to appease the masses (especially when there is no new news to give), but a little transparency and a little communication go a long way. 

I appreciate this is a mammoth task but honestly the lack of ability to manage expectations is quite embarrassing, there's too much over-promising and under-delivering. Draqla, I would honestly recommend not giving out updates unless you can stick to them. I personally don't mind waiting too much, but the majority here will read your updates, hop on-board the hype train only to find out you lied/were delayed/had unforeseen circumstances and come back here to vent their frustrations at you and ultimately could lead to a decline in population.

This isn't meant to be overly critical but is just a suggestion to help retain a happy, loyal fan base and I hope it comes across that way. Like HapIo said, we're here to help if needed.

• Like 1

Only few people are spamming again and again about server start. Majority is only asking for the constant updates like: 

• We've fixed this
  • We've fixed that
  • We have tried to fix something, we've spent 10hours trying to fix it, but we run into trouble. Work on it will continue.

With such updates there would be a lot less outcry. But 2 weeks without any post seems like nobody is giving a damn about community. 

Only few people are spamming again and again about server start. Majority is only asking for the constant updates like: 

• We've fixed this
  • We've fixed that
  • We have tried to fix something, we've spent 10hours trying to fix it, but we run into trouble. Work on it will continue.

With such updates there would be a lot less outcry. But 2 weeks without any post seems like nobody is giving a damn about community. 

​yeah. The thing is that u see at the bottom of the main page... Online: Draqla and Manton, almost daily and it seems like they rly give a fuck. I dont care at all cause i already moved to melcosoft. Start is in 7 hours.

they could indeed post at least once a week, even if it's just to say "we're still working on X stuff, there's X that needs testing, etc", just to show that at least they're busy.

leaving a forum without any info for long periods is just going to backfire, especially when you see the admins logged on forum almost on daily basis. it doesn't feel right.

and the thing is: if no fucks are given at all, hope will slowly turn into disappointment, and disappointment will lead to giving up on the server.

• Like 1

Indeed, the players are giving up, which I can understand, and there is also a possibility the server admins are shutting the project down due real life issues or other possible reasons. We cannot change anything about it, the only thing we can do is hope and wait.

• Like 1