Sign in to follow this  
Sett

Endgame party build

So, considering:

- that half of 50+ monsters have archery resistance

- the other half has dark

- all of them have ridiculoust amount of hitpoints

- the fact, that the entire server will be contesting those two tiny squares of map for farm

- that soul/spiritshots will be as abundant as they will be

What do you think will be the most effective party for Dragon Valley? Archers? Mages? Melee? Mixed?

#theorycrafting B|

Hi,

As we seen on ru classic streams - archer party got no problems with archery resistance at all, they still deal good dmg (probably the same as melee party would). They do not need resting at all so, they are just fine.

But I think that Spellhowler party with 1 necro + full support will still be best because SH got body to mind and 2 types of attack. And as I remember there is no mob with both dark and wind resistance.

Melee party will be kinda bad because VR is "nerfed" and we got no good high lvl dungeons yet. And we need to remember that melee are best in dungeons because they got mobs close to each other. The good thing is that no mobs got melee champs resistance :) so they are effective everywhere. Also they do not need mana at all to farm like archers or mages.

I think archer party will be best for PVP late game, Mages for PVE and melee is balanced therefore bad in both PVE and PVP.....

Still I am going to play summoner, because I want to enjoy this game like years ago :)

Regards,

geba

Most effective will be the one gettign there first and locking down the spot. My bet is on mages. Since you will have D jewellery at best at start.

Its like always. Mages will dominate early-mid game pvp and pve wise. Archers are going to dominate mid-late game pvp and also pve wise. And late-ultra late game melees are going to dominte all of them in pvp but not pve.

At the beginning when equipment has the biggest impact every mage will be just untouchable. They dont depend on it as much as a fighter does and their main damage source are spells. While every fighter will struggle they reach quickly every level. Later on archers will catch up and they will be even, for sure. When enchants and gear matters the most, so at lvl 75~  Daggers, Glads, tyrants are beasts and they will take over

When enchants and gear matters the most, so at lvl 75~  Daggers, Glads, tyrants are beasts and they will take over

Unless your melee party jumps the archer party while they are drinking coffee there is no way in hell a melee party is better than an archer party in pvp.

What do you think will be the most effective party for Dragon Valley? Archers? Mages? Melee? Mixed?

full warlord party. with detect Dragon Weakness. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When enchants and gear matters the most, so at lvl 75~  Daggers, Glads, tyrants are beasts and they will take over

there is no way in hell a melee party is better than an archer party in pvp.

​depends.

a party of gladiators/warlords in 2.0 may wipe out an archer party just with ranged stunlocks.

needless to say that with Lionheart active, you won't even stun any of them unless the gods of RNG decide it's your lucky day.

then again, fighting a party of daggers/tanks is another story.

in mass PvP, it's a given that the range of attack always makes the difference. it's a common role in warfare, simply because those who hit first have the advantage.

group vs group or solo PvP is another story thou, since there's less numbers involved and the situation may vary depending on class/party setup.

Not related to the topic.

The videos in the link that Banish3d posted are from classic KR right? Which CH is that? Im seeing Body of Avatar Advanced Block, buffs that shouldnt exist on classic? Sorry for any inconvenience.

Not related to the topic.

The videos in the link that Banish3d posted are from classic KR right? Which CH is that? Im seeing Body of Avatar Advanced Block, buffs that shouldnt exist on classic? Sorry for any inconvenience.

​It's giran CH, as for the buffs, they are in classic, advanced block is a lvl 42 buff

I dont remember Advanced Block being in classic to be honest. Only remember Bless Shield, and I played a Bishop and there was no Body of Avatar either.I think I see Greater Shield and Unholy Resistance there too and those aren't part of classic either I think. I started playing in C1 2004 and so on. Thanks for the reply.

I dont remember Advanced Block being in classic to be honest. Only remember Bless Shield, and I played a Bishop and there was no Body of Avatar either.I think I see Greater Shield and Unholy Resistance there too and those aren't part of classic either I think. I started playing in C1 2004 and so on. Thanks for the reply.

​Retail and classic are 2 different worlds :P