Sign in to follow this  
Sacrevine

Starting a Prophet

Hey there, i started a prophet alongside my main (tyrant) and had no issues, of course if you are planning to exp the prophet to the same level as your main you will have to grind more everyday, in comparison to level solo, but there are one thing u need to consider.

- Playing solo will get you to top levels faster (depends on the class ofc) but u will have to spend more adena to get you there.

- Playing with a prophet will make you to top levels slower, but in the long run you will save much more adena, with the addition of having a prophet that you can use to buff yourself during casual pvp, siege and to "secure" a spot on any raidboss groups that needs a high lvl prophet.

You dont have to level the prophet to 70+, you can keep the pp on lvl 58 and you are set to go.

Of course, having a CP since the begining might be more beneficial to you, you wont get bored so quickly, and overall youll have more fun. But i can understand that those cases are not for everybody, you can perfectly reach to top lvls and have fun your own way by playing solo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ricci said:

Hey there, i started a prophet alongside my main (tyrant) and had no issues, of course if you are planning to exp the prophet to the same level as your main you will have to grind more everyday, in comparison to level solo, but there are one thing u need to consider.

exping duo in party with support is just 20% less xp efficient but in other hand you have some kind of buffs or other help, which might even compensate for those 20%, so in the end it might not even be slower (and in next update party bonus will be even better i think, so the difference will shrink even more)

just saying that its not like in older chronicles, now its very profitable to make small party of 2 people (max 3) because of how party bonus xp works

• Like 1

Depends on why you  want to make a prophet - if you plan to use it as main character then there are plenty of better options that are easier to exp. If you play with 2 windows, then prophet is one of best buffers.

• Like 1

hello, sorry for the late response,

thanks a lot!

I'm actually playing with a friend, he's the cleric and im an elven wizard, trying to reach high levels to get in a clan.

i've always heard of a CP, but never been in one. not so sure how it works either.

Edited by Sacrevine