Sign in to follow this  
KoBe

Teleports

I was just wondering if GK will be free in live, is it also free on official classic (RU/KOR) free teleports up to some level?

In Korean classic TP are free until lv 40 (2nd class quest) because it was introduced with 2.0 (Aden content) but i didn't know that for Russian classic.

That's a bit softcore :) ​ The problem with teleports is on early game later will not be such a problem I think. Anyway ty for your answers!

At the beginning of server free teleport will be so important, but i dont care if this is free or hardcore mode but some farm areas will be occupied because this teleports are free.

I think that is better teleport costing adena for hardcore players , but i think that some people what will enter in this server preffer free teleports

Every time you make changes some are like them and some not. It supposed to be CLASSIC which mean hardcore as hell. I don't rly like but I prefer to play the hard way even if I cant handle it!

What I found is that Teleports ARE NOT free. You have to pay GK from level 1 so that's how we should play here too! I hope free teleports are only for Beta!

Don't be stupid as hell.  Teleports serve no other purpose than to get you there faster.  I'd rather not run for 20 minutes to a town, then another 40 minutes across several areas just "because."  Teleporting for free isn't going to make any character stronger and doesn't give 1 person an advantage over another.  If you like running across the map everywhere you want to go to save 10k here, 7k there, you need a life.

Don't be stupid as hell.  Teleports serve no other purpose than to get you there faster.  I'd rather not run for 20 minutes to a town, then another 40 minutes across several areas just "because."  Teleporting for free isn't going to make any character stronger and doesn't give 1 person an advantage over another.  If you like running across the map everywhere you want to go to save 10k here, 7k there, you need a life.

​​If you had played on official Classic you would understand the difference and what is mean to be able to Teleport with GK and not with ur feet. You get no advantages from that thing but it's about economy. When after 1-2 hours of playing you have 3k adena would you spend them to use GK instead of going by foot for 10mins?

having to have a life at this time of life sux