Sign in to follow this  
manganian

SK build questions

Hello,

I am lv 51 SK. I hoped that you guys can help me with choosing armor, weapon, dye, runes:

Notes: I never lvl alone. Usualy some random AOE partys or RB hunting. I have no box buffer.

1. Armor. I thought about buying avadon hvy since it have some nice stats: +24% shield rate and +1 CON. I would love to buy doom but its too expensive. What do you think?

2. Weapon. Right now im using delusion sword with othel lv1. It seems ok for RB. But i see a lot of tanks using daggers.

3. Dye. I have no idea what to put here. +CON +DEX? Dex gives more speed? If so it might be good for aoe pt

4. Rune. I use Othel in my sword. It works nice for RB. But maybe i could do better.

Thanks for help. 

1. You definitely want Doom Heavy on SK!. Shield defense rate and HP boost is kinda nice! Till you have doom heavy it dosent rly matter wich armor you go for - it should be cheap i guess. Full Plate Set also do the job for the moment i guess. Avadon also ok.

2. if you exp with party (aoe) or RB it dosent rly matter wich weapon you have. Some tanks use daggers cauz of the attack speed - aggro is faster with more attack speed!

3. since you need to take a lot of dmg in aoe or rb - go full +CON -STR. Dex dont give you walking speed but your attack speed is faster (wich means dont go much -DEX). Good for aggro/LS etc.

4. Othel is fine cauz of the crit rate. A other option is windwalk rune (i think its yul?) for faster pulls or better speed when you circle.

Edited by Anytime
  • Thanks 1