Sign in to follow this  
PotatoToucher

Monkeys see, monkeys learn

This is just a suggestion. Basically what I offer is to bait all mentally-challenged players to some sort of a cliff and push them off. I am gathering monkeys party (they have no idea yet). Well, I killed every single one of them, but they somehow were reborn. Now a cliff-hanger remains. Like full party of those. My suggestion is simple. Would anyone want to clean this server from silly monkeys? I would like to add a photo of those brain-dead guys/girls/potatos. Not sure which.

Shot00025.bmp

During beta, there are any bot protection or gm to watch and ban them, so actually you waste your time and flood suggestion section for nothing.

А заводить окна не кто не запрещал. бот ? админ  проверит меня я не против  а лудше ботов  по спотам гномов ловит .  А тупой маразм школька обиженого  за  пк дроп   ето забей :D

During beta, there are any bot protection or gm to watch and ban them, so actually you waste your time and flood suggestion section for nothing.

​I'm using bots to test raids and so... i think while this is beta test shouldn't be a problem, coz there are so low poppulation to organize parties to make raids and test their skills and drops.

The problem now is for that people who just worries about Pk'ing every single Tester whitout any argument of Testing objectives about their behaviour