Sign in to follow this  
h8zerg

Help

Hi, I want to play on this server. Tell me the class for a beginner on this server, I will play in one box. How is it online? It scares me that the server for many years, I think that there are few people here. Tell the class for solo games to make it comfortable to play at all levels. Also I will be glad for any material assistance :)

warlock (human summoner) or elemental summoner (elf summoner)

solo class, very good late game, can be played with fighter style or mage style, not equip dependant so perfect for solo player, after 58 has some basic buffs for farming so no need additional buffer, i think you cannot go wrong with this one

except that you could go any other class with summon as they are not crit dependant (classes which are crit dependant usually need good buffs to be efficient), but those are more equip/buff dependant than summoners - dark avenger, warsmith, necromancer

• Thanks 1

20 минут назад Модой сказал:

чернокнижник (призыватель людей) или элементальный призыватель (призыватель эльфов)

Сильный класс, очень хорошая поздняя игра, можно играть в стиле «истребителя» или «мага», который не должен быть зависимым, поэтому он идеально подходит для одинокого игрока, после того, как у него есть какие-то базовые условия для фарма, поэтому нет необходимости в дополнительном буфере, я думаю, вы не ошибетесь с этим

за исключением того, что вы можете пойти на все, чтобы быть эффективными), но они более зависимы от экипировки / баффа , чем призыватели - темный мститель, варсмит, некромант

Thank you very much for your responsiveness. Can I choose ES to find a party on RB or AOE? How is it with the clans, who will take a novice? And will anyone help financially at the start? And what about online?

Edited by h8zerg

about the population, EU and Asia prime are super populated to a point where you can barely find free spots to xp :/ american prime is occupied by chinese/korea as well and some brazilian parties but not as many as there used to be

111111.png

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, etze said:

о населении, премьер-министр ЕС и Азии перенаселен до такой степени, что вы едва можете найти свободные места, так как : / американский премьер также занят китайской / корейской и некоторыми бразильскими партиями, но не так много, как раньше

111111.png

Thank you very much for your responsiveness. And I can choose ES to find a party on RB or AOE? How about the clans, who will the newcomer accept?

both mage and melee actually.. it depends on your playstyle. ES can do raidbosses and aoe as well as farm solo yes

it's the best solo class imo

Thank you so much. I really didn’t expect the answers to be so quick. It's nice that the community responds to the newcomer in this way. I download the client.

3 hours ago, h8zerg said:

Thank you very much for your responsiveness. Can I choose ES to find a party on RB or AOE? How is it with the clans, who will take a novice? And will anyone help financially at the start? And what about online?

actually ES is really wanted in RB parties because you have same efficiency as healer but infinite mana, that means you dont need more than 1  guy healing