AmosUK

Need Advice for a warlord

Hi there,

I made a warlord just got it to level 40 tonight thank god :)

I wanted to ask for some advice on gear dyes an runes.

My play style will mostly be with my wife she has a dwarf and a PP both around lvl 43 ish and will be mostly pve.

I was looking around and found some info but it conflicts with others so I thought I would ask you guys here.

Much appreciated

lvl up an EE and go aoe, wl+dwarf good combo and a lot of money money, full CON dyes u need about this playstyle and doom preferably

but dwarfie will need a decent weap to deal damage

Edited by etze

on this lvls actually i wouldnt mind with dyes at all. but if you really wonna do this use +8con -8dex with tyrr haste rune. Sigel is also a good option if you want to be more tanky. But for trains i would suggest yull.

Edited by zadkiel

yeah reduce dex 

and get fp or doom if u can

sigel, yul, othell and tyrr are all good options at runes i believe

its up to you i guess

im sure there's people way more experienced than me on WLs 

well, you said your wife plays dwarf, but i think there is great difference depending if she is spoiler or crafter

if she is spoiler, i suggest:
- full plate set
- +con -dex dyes
- siegel rune for P def
with that in mind, you should focus on AoE spoiling/xping (you said you have also SE)

if she is crafter:
- FP set or PL set (it doesnt matter that much, tho i would actually try to go for PL and see if it works)
- +str -dex dyes
- othell rune for crit chance
you will focus mostly on solo target pve on high HP mobs to utilize the power level of her mechanic golem, so rather than focusing on being able to tank many mobs, you want to maximize your auto attack dps

Guys thanks for all the advice this is what the info I was looking for thank you so much,

Yes she is a spoiler, got a FP set now, did buy a tyrr rune but can do the +con - dex route and siegel rune for pdef nice great with that out of the way can focus on that now ?

• Like 1