Sign in to follow this  
Gelthias

What now?

It will undoubtedly be a bannable offence. IMO its not worth the risk when the time investment is so great. I'm not so much worried about the monthly fees because they are so small. Its mainly the amount of time i would invest in the game. If i am going to invest copious amounts of time playing a game, I at least want the peace of mind knowing that there is no risk of being banned just for playing. :(

VPN my friend go check it out now.

In the other case , that means NCWest will open one too... but like all of us... we know what ncwest is.... bullshit they only want money and dont care if someone bot or no.

they're making the same mistake again by keeping it p2p.

nowdays most people don't really care about a game that's decades old with an obsolete gameplay, especially when there's even new titles coming out the next year.

even Aion was a triple A game with p2p model and a way better gameplay overall than L2, and it ended up becoming f2p as well after server merges( and even now they're planning server merges in EU ).

the only people willing to play L2C are those who already played it in the past before it turned to crap, aka those driven by nostalgia.

sadly, nostalgia alone will not suffice, nor work in the long run, especially with shit rates. RU is a good example of that, considering all the server merges they had and all the players they lost after the first 3 months.

in EU the same thing will happen for guaranteed. p2p may work for a while, but then it will drop the playerbase drastically.

• Like 2

Yeah but who want to play with NCWEST ? Not me , they dont ban bots enought , they dont ban people using programs in pvp the best exemple is Martelx , the guys use scrips everyone see it on youtube and ncwest do what NOTHING cause this guys donate too much each years to them.

Innova have a better reputation , and im sure we will find a way to play in Europe. If they ban IPs normaly with Battleping or WTfast we will be able to mask ur IPs. Its completly stupid to block NA n SA people its a game people should have the choice to play oversea if they want.

Answering to your most important question: yes, players with North and South America IPs won't be able to purchase subscription and/or enter the game.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/527509/

looks like NA/SA got the short end of the stick. goodbye americans :v

but you never know. if they're lucky, maybe they'll get a server too, if NCWest decides to make a poll like 4game did in EU and it gets enough people interested.

Answering to your most important question: yes, players with North and South America IPs won't be able to purchase subscription and/or enter the game.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/527509/

looks like NA/SA got the short end of the stick. goodbye americans :v

but you never know. if they're lucky, maybe they'll get a server too, if NCWest decides to make a poll like 4game did in EU and it gets enough people interested.

​lol vpn Bro.

There is already an alliance forming from the N/A players that are currently on the Russian servers and are moving to EU

Gelthias maybe u can answer me , Wtfast n Battleping will do the same job as VPN right? can u confirm this infos plz.

And btw the alliance u are talking about do u have a facebook group we can join or something else for contact u.

Thank You.

I don't mind if US players come over to the EU server, full pop server is good for trade, parties, friends and fun. I'm pretty sure US players will be in abundance and I look forward to meeting you guys ingame. ?

• Like 2