Mentat

Incorrect Email- Character Transfer

Hello,

so I'd like to transfer a character from my account to another account of mine. The problem is that I incorrectly entered the email of my present master account, because I got confused and ended my yahoo email in ".gr" (which was the case for old yahoo emails in Greece), instead of ".com" and as a result I don't have access to that nonexistent email, nor can I create it, because all yahoo emails are now obliged to end in ".com". The true email name is the same except from the ".gr" ending. I've already created a ticket, but I thought I'd also ask here, because the answers on the ticket are pretty impersonal. I hope this can be solved somehow, because I wouldn't like to abandon the server or start a new character from scratch. If asked, I can provide the character name/ creation date/ donations date or pretty much anything I'm asked of.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Mentat

Yeah,

I was asked to provide the exact time of the account creation and of any donations, as well as my IP address and, after providing the aforementioned information, the transfer was successfully made.

Hope everything goes well with your problem as well ^^

• Thanks 1