thecodex

to Draqla

Guys, I am really sorry that I've kept you all in the dark for so long, the reason is because we've negotiate in the last weeks to create partnership with a very well known Lineage 2 project that wants to launch together with us Classic 1.0

You can expect a larger team, better support and faster progress. More details coming soon.

• Like 1

its like a bad commedy. you will never gona start the server.

"very well known Lineage 2 project" will just take your source codes and give you nothing

I have a feeling we were the BETA-testers for the upcoming 4Game project. There is just too much coincidence that they announced their next phase 3 days ago (https://4gameforum.com/threads/527509/#post-7785119) and now we know this L2Classic will merge with another partner. If it's a private server (like @Hethalion said: dex/rpg/averia/tales") the negotiations will have to run very smooth in order for the server to work. I am still convinced this server will one day start but I'm not sure if there are people still interested and willing to play.

The darkness has clouded my vision for too long and the latest news is just painful... See you all in game, just don't know where ;-)

It's 100% sure it's not 4game, don't compare this server with a official one, Innova have just to translate Russian > English, they don't need to make a beta test for this.

It's maybe a partnership with L2Dex because they said something about a Classic project (here and here).

• Like 1

considering the situation, i doubt this server will go live in 2015.

maybe early 2016 with some luck, but even then, it's all speculation.

and since Innova will launch Classic in EU too, the more time passes, the more players will leave eventually to play on offi.

Well, none of you guessed it yet. Banish3d was close enough.

​Any chance we can get some sort of ETA on when we can expect an actual release date? My whole guild are waiting on this server to go live...

I have heard that Innova's classic server will be going live at the start of November. So I suggest you get cracking!

i got that feeling ! that feeeling !!! 

L2RAIDFIGHT BABE ? 
tell me you gonna join raidfight and ill be happy
.the most stable server  i ever played ! 

and the other one server  i had in mind is L2toxic another long live server that have the quality to have a server like classic .

those are the best and  longest projects i know  everyy other server i have played made wipe every 3 months  :/ i whouldnt go with them

meh, I dont believe it. Its just a way to buy some time. If this was the case you could've posted this in announcements section and kept us updated by at least few words and at least once in few days.

So basically what you are saying is this:

"We are going to open a new classic project with a partner and going to need again beta test. So f all of you who already beta tested this shit since there was actually no purpose". And here comes the new assembly again :).

Whether its true or not in either case I doubt people will believe in this server especially now that 4game has announced that its really happening. GL/HF

Guys, I am really sorry that I've kept you all in the dark for so long, the reason is because we've negotiate in the last weeks to create partnership with a very well known Lineage 2 project that wants to launch together with us Classic 1.0

You can expect a larger team, better support and faster progress. More details coming soon.

​LMAO. Good luck with your project. You have been waiting too long and it seems that the wait is going to be extended. The official server is coming so you dropped the ball with this one. 

• Like 1

Official server has NA/SA Ip banned. Sure, some people use VPN or whatever, but some dont.

Also there will be subscription fee. ( most likely the reason i wont play there )

There are other Classic projects around :). Up to you if wanna wait for this fail.

​He is laughing of u all. :)

Forsaken , u are right about NA / SA ip , that true only hardcore one will use vpn , battleping , WTfast for play on the European Server. But in other way the fact they dont allow us to play its because NCWest will also start a server classic in NA / SA in 2016 i suppose nothing official now. So the fact is u will not have much people who will play on this private classic. Because 1st of all they do their best to TRY to be similar at real classic but we all know ,there is ALOT of work again to do to reach this point so. The switch on the official is just the best choice. I dont think the subscription will stop the majority of us. 80% of the community maybe more will prefer to play on a official with REAL files and LONG TERME server than any private.

At this rate if you guys dont get your shit together you better just stop wasting your time.. If official EU classic opens before your server, you won't have a single player for your server launch ;) even now with the lack of professionalism you're showing on forums and the amount of time you guys take to fix small stupid bugs, would have to be very lucky to have any player stay on here once official EU classic launches..

not everyone is willing to pay to play on offi thou.

there's also Blade&Soul, Black Desert and Bless on the horizon, and since they're all free to play, guess how many people will be willing to p2p for an old game with obsolete gameplay, when there's new titles with better gameplay coming up.

i'm not saying fans won't play on offi, since nostalgia is always there.

just don't expect to have tons of people in EU. getting expectations way too high will only backfire in the long run, and RU offi is a good example of that.

on a sidenote: the current situation here gives no hope whatsoever.

no infos regarding that partnership. no weekly updates. no communication as it was before at 1.0/2.0 Beta launch.

as i said before, i give them points for trying to run a L2C p.server, but clearly it's a thing they can't handle properly.