Sign in to follow this  
TrekPazt

trade outside GH

how does setting up of shops outside giran harbor work ?

do i need offline trade envelope ?

is certain amount of shops outside GH free ? how many times i can setup shop for free ? does it reset ?

iam confused about this

pretty much in any safe zone (or at least in any town), tho there are some restriction zones in which you cannot set up any shop (usually near gatekeepers like giran/aden), you dont need offline trade envelope (in past you did, but it was changed long time ago to be free to help increase marketing), offline shops resets every monday and friday morning because there are server restarts, so the shops DC, there is no limit on how many shops you can set up

i think thats all you needed/wanted to know ?

it must be buged then . i was able to setup shop in aden ,but after reloging and changing price few times i was unable to to do .offline_shop anymore .  it just says i dont meet requirments

14 minutes ago, TrekPazt said:

it must be buged then . i was able to setup shop in aden ,but after reloging and changing price few times i was unable to to do .offline_shop anymore .  it just says i dont meet requirments

you were trying to sit way too close to some other shop, try to have slightdistance around you