Sign in to follow this  
kamsky

Launcher doesn't work

I have a problem. My game was normally working but today I installed an antivirus and it found a trojan in Play_L2Classic.club_2.0.exe file and deleted it automatically. I deleted all the files, and downloaded them again. I turned off the antivirus, and I copied patcher and updater files into the un-zipped client folder, I checked files, clicked the START button and... nothing happened. Just an icon of l2 process appeared for a few seconds on task manager and that's all. I'm confused because today's morning it was working fine. 

1 hour ago, kamsky said:

I have a problem. My game was normally working but today I installed an antivirus and it found a trojan in Play_L2Classic.club_2.0.exe file and deleted it automatically. I deleted all the files, and downloaded them again. I turned off the antivirus, and I copied patcher and updater files into the un-zipped client folder, I checked files, clicked the START button and... nothing happened. Just an icon of l2 process appeared for a few seconds on task manager and that's all. I'm confused because today's morning it was working fine. 

Hello. Delete system folder and download patch, unzip it and put files in game client then start game with l2.exe

6 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Delete system folder and download patch, unzip it and put files in game client then start game with l2.exe

Still doesn't work. Game is starting for just a second and it turns off.

Add updater in antivirus exception + in his network exception, then delete system folder and start updater.

9 minutes ago, Koll said:

Add updater in antivirus exception + in his network exception, then delete system folder and start updater.

I uninstalled antivirus and also turn off the firewall.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

And what happening when you start it?

It just starting the l2 process for a moment and it turns it off. 

2 minutes ago, kamsky said:

It just starting the l2 process for a moment and it turns it off. 

Updater? Delete system folder and start updater.

2 minutes ago, Koll said:

Put updater in empty folder and start it, wait till it download and then start l2.

Okay, I will do it.