Sign in to follow this  
Prague

The Chronicles of Classic

Here everyone expresses his own feelings about Lineage 2 Classic on this server and what features make it so authentic. This topic will uncover the best of Lineage 2 and its emotional value to gamers. The collection of meanings will then become a part of server's heritage for future generations of gamers who change the current community at some point in time. The methodology to uncover the value of both the game and this particular server will distinguish these two entities. Therefore, the first sentence should cover the game itself, while the second would cover this game server. I will start

• The game catched my attention in 2004 with its amazing music composed by Bill Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Brown_(composer))  accompanied with the symphonic orchestra. Since that time I only run Lineage 2 with music turned on. 
  • Although the server is in stage of preparation it already seems to me as a promising project because it is international, has appealing and user-friendly website, and minimalistic design which makes it look so modern. 

• Like 5

• It was in 2005. I stumbled across L2Extreme at a LAN along with some friends. We tested several MMOs at that LAN, like 'Risk Your Life' and 'Silkroad Online'. WoW was also increasing in popularity. But it was one game that stole my attention, and that was Lineage 2. While my friends passed on to the next games I wouldn't let it go. What really got me was the player interactions and open PvP. It felt like the game was driven by it's own players and not by some scripts or limitations done by stupid game devs. After Extreme closed down I began the journey of my first character at the official server Hindemith.

This is the only picture I have from my time at L2Extreme. I can't remember the name of my character, and it's so blurry I can't see it from the picture. Maybe you can?
zMTR9QT.jpg

• For Classic I hope to find friendly players to team up with. To form a clan with them, and that everyone ditches real life once in a while to build our friendships and characters in game. In the old days we could plan to meet at a spot 11:00am the next morning to continue leveling, and EVERYONE would be present. I hope to meet people like this here.
  • Like 1

castle1.jpg

Have found old Screenshot it was on Even Server my 1st. Privat Server,dont remember the Date, 2005 i think.

U have buy in Grocery a Map to see it. and F Spam for Soulshots.Ohh old Times. ^^

• Like 2

I started back in 2005/06 i think on lineage.ru it was C3 back then rates were x10, i can remember that i did 2nd class profession quest over 2 months because i couldnt understand english. I were a Sorcerer. Well the server closed in 2007 but now its back on but the admins are different, they are opening every month a new server because of money :(

• Like 2

I started back in 2005/06 i think on lineage.ru it was C3 back then rates were x10, i can remember that i did 2nd class profession quest over 2 months because i couldnt understand english. I were a Sorcerer. Well the server closed in 2007 but now its back on but the admins are different, they are opening every month a new server because of money :(

​ahaha :D Best Story

My first server was L2Extreme, Staris(?) 7x! Because a friend played it, and he needed a buffer / healer. So I made an EE, Aeran2 was the name I think. But, he quited shortly after, and I rerolled a HE. After that I went from one server to another one, followed the current guild I was in, or searched for a new server when the previous one wasn't good anymore. And now, so many years later. I'm here, waiting for a new adventure!

My first server was L2Extreme, Staris(?) 7x! Because a friend played it, and he needed a buffer / healer. So I made an EE, Aeran2 was the name I think. But, he quited shortly after, and I rerolled a HE. After that I went from one server to another one, followed the current guild I was in, or searched for a new server when the previous one wasn't good anymore. And now, so many years later. I'm here, waiting for a new adventure!

​I was on this Server to, Ilumil Bladedancer ^^ .... Extreme was the only Privat Server, was closed by the FBI . 9_9

I started my L2 carer in early 2004. On some random Greek server "noobwars" or something like that. Anyway soon I got bored and joined a L2World server x10, played there for almost a year in a massive clan called The Horde, awesome times I admit. Later I went to L2Enraged, found out that international communities are way more fun and since then I changed quite a few servers, Azure, L2.ru, .... 

Most recently I started on Russian classic stayed there until lvl 24, realised its too hard core for my taste and dreamt about x3-x5 rates with same game play. Now I'm here looking forward to spend some free time I have left with all RL responsibilities :) 

everytime i listen to that a tear comes down form my right eye, damn nostalgia

​yeah in this moment everyone remember the "good old times" :)

I started to play with real life friends and i would be glad to play with them again but most of them having a family now or allot to do with work so there is no space for L2 anymore :/

I started to play with real life friends and i would be glad to play with them again but most of them having a family now or allot to do with work so there is no space for L2 anymore :/

​you know what helps ? break their knees ! It helped me... was an accident.. but it did bring me back to L2 ;)

I started to play L2 maybe since late 2004 or early 2005. It was a private C2 or C3. Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots from there... Later it was updated to C4. After that I started play on EU/NA server Luna. And then on RU official servers Desperion and Airin until updates to GoD.

There are my CP and I from private C4 x4 server from Ukraine, 2006

Shot00047.bmp

​you know what helps ? break their knees ! It helped me... was an accident.. but it did bring me back to L2 ;)

​hahah good idea

​that gave me a boner and a rush of excitment...god how i loved this game in the early days...seemed everything meant so much more :(

I remember playing the pts server for each new chronicle just so the servers could fight each other...we would put aside beef to flex on people...chronicle 2 pts was so epic...like 6 of us rushed and did our class change for lvl 40 fighting outside dion forever

I start this game im 2005 in L2World with my brother, Pressman - SilverRanger

Later i move to WCA Playing with Pressman - Treasure Hunter

In 2006 I think , I start in IDragon - Dragon Network Now. I played there for years in Infinity x 5

Pressman TH/DA

Kirianus EE/OL with 16k PvP Op Char rly !

Homero WC/BP

Cypselus TY/DES

I was Clan Lider of G2, those were rly good times !

Im rly exited to play again L2.

Am I the only one from an actual official server? I played on Gustin OB and was instantly mired in the elven plains where the keltir sing. xD I ran around a lot and died a lot before i figured out partying all that much(my first real mmo). The weird part was that after OB they didnt wipe the servers in NA and so at launch some of had a bit of an advantage, which probably eventually lead to server domination but it was always fun. Eternal Avatar forever.

I want to some of the same experiences I had back then but with a stronger understanding of mmo's today. I also think gamer's preference have changed in the last decade and some of that can be represented here as well, and no I'm not saying I want carebear gaming because I don't.