Sign in to follow this  
TStorm

RB LOW

Hi, i go to RB low 20-28, so is impossible to kill, all raids when u down 20% hp active "Berseker" and kill all pt in 2 sec, when u hit with "Berseker" hit 30 40 critical 100 with bows +++, in 2.0 no have this, is normal? ty for answers.

• Like 1

It's a new feature on Zaken patch, you need 2 parties to take the RB down (or a perfect party with D bows++ and high buffer). It's fine on higher levels where it's much easier to form 2 parties in reasonable time, but I agree that on lower levels it's a bit unofortunate since often forming even one party is a bit difficult... I'd probably vote to remove the zerk on RBs under 40 tbh.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, TStorm said:

Hi, i go to RB low 20-28, so is impossible to kill, all raids when u down 20% hp active "Berseker" and kill all pt in 2 sec, when u hit with "Berseker" hit 30 40 critical 100 with bows +++, in 2.0 no have this, is normal? ty for answers.

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Raid_Bosses
If a fight with a Raid Boss lasts more than 15 minutes, the Raid Boss gets angrier and its fighting stats improve. There's a message on screen letting you know the boss goes berserk.

58 minutes ago, TStorm said:

ty for answers guys.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's a new feature on Zaken patch, you need 2 parties to take the RB down (or a perfect party with D bows++ and high buffer). It's fine on higher levels where it's much easier to form 2 parties in reasonable time, but I agree that on lower levels it's a bit unofortunate since often forming even one party is a bit difficult... I'd probably vote to remove the zerk on RBs under 40 tbh.

Will be removed from bosses until level 50 ( level 50 bosses will already have this feature ).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1