Sign in to follow this  
Fernan

Sweetest Venom drop rate.

Hi all ... does someone knows if the drope rate is accurate for this quest or has been modified? I'm not getting any item after killing several spiders.

Thanks for the time&help.

If you one shot this mobs they dont give quest item (only happens on class change quests). Make sure that u hit them at least twice before they die.

33 minutes ago, Budesca said:

If you one shot this mobs they dont give quest item (only happens on class change quests). Make sure that u hit them at least twice before they die.

Not true... DI quest items also dont drop if u one-shotting mobs... :(

LoL ... rly..?? So only summoners has problems with it... ok... At first QI didn't drop cuz San0 said summoner have to kill the mobs (not summons), buffers also can't do it.. lol... Then they changed it for party Q or whatever... Maybe i should send party invite to my summon (Magnus) woot????

So i have to do it mob by mob like a begginer who never heard about AoE... I give up.. 

San0's answears:

i dont think problm is cuz of pet but in general cuz its not your char killing it, and the quests are meant to be sollo quest, its like you have a party of people you have quest but another char is killing, anyway this quests will be all changed to group quests instead cuz makes no sense to be solo quests or most of suport classes will have a bad time doing them. 
its counting your pet as a party member

Edited by Lafi

1 hour ago, Lafi said:

LoL ... rly..?? So only summoners has problems with it... ok... At first QI didn't drop cuz San0 said summoner have to kill the mobs (not summons), buffers also can't do it.. lol... Then they changed it for party Q or whatever... Maybe i should send party invite to my summon (Magnus) woot????

So i have to do it mob by mob like a begginer who never heard about AoE... I give up.. 

San0's answears:

i dont think problm is cuz of pet but in general cuz its not your char killing it, and the quests are meant to be sollo quest, its like you have a party of people you have quest but another char is killing, anyway this quests will be all changed to group quests instead cuz makes no sense to be solo quests or most of suport classes will have a bad time doing them. 
its counting your pet as a party member

they changed recently and now works with party, did u try it in the las week? maybe now works for you. BTW i made the quest with an overlord killing 1 by 1 so i know ur pain. Just need patience...

Edited by Budesca