Sign in to follow this  
jjdd

game crashes after entering the username and pass

I can not enter the game... it crashes, with no error message, right after entering the username and password. This started to happen from time to time, but now I can no longer enter the game.
And for the record, I didn't do any update or change on my pc, nothing.

Please help...

Thank you

10 hours ago, jjdd said:

I can not enter the game... it crashes, with no error message, right after entering the username and password. This started to happen from time to time, but now I can no longer enter the game.
And for the record, I didn't do any update or change on my pc, nothing.

Please help...

Thank you

Hello. Try to login with same info on web.

4 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Try to login with same info on web.

Is there any chance to change this "account protection" client crash to good old "you have entered wrong password"? I understand that security is a good thing, but frankly we have played for over 10 years on non-client crashing L2's (without even PIN protection) and we lived, so I'm think I speak for almost everyone when I say this feature (meme certified) (patent pending) is not necessary.

21 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Is there any chance to change this "account protection" client crash to good old "you have entered wrong password"? I understand that security is a good thing, but frankly we have played for over 10 years on non-client crashing L2's (without even PIN protection) and we lived, so I'm think I speak for almost everyone when I say this feature (meme certified) (patent pending) is not necessary.

Hello. Yes, it's possible, but we will have to rebuild login, easier to create our own, but we will need all features current one have.

• Thanks 1