Sign in to follow this  
nukes

Donation delay

Heya! I made a payment through paypal (san0) and I was told 2-10 hours was the max delay. I have received nothing yet... 13 hours later. 

How do I know if there's a problem? Did I get scammed?

edit: 17 hours I still have nothing...

Edited by nukes

11 hours ago, nukes said:

Heya! I made a payment through paypal (san0) and I was told 2-10 hours was the max delay. I have received nothing yet... 13 hours later. 

How do I know if there's a problem? Did I get scammed?

edit: 17 hours I still have nothing...

Hello. You contacted correct San0? Cause there are scammers skype that pretending he is San0:
https://l2classic.club/forum/announcement/61-make-sure-you-know-server-administration-contacts/

Why is there no skype profile link?... you guys are TYPING a skype name in that link, which can be reproduced any time. How the fuck are people even supposed to know which one is the real one if you don't link a profile? lmfao very professional of you guys

I got 100% fucked by a scammer and not for small money 

Can I get an ACTUAL LINK to san0's real skype?

Edited by nukes

san0.classic isnt the skype name, its the profile name, profile names are unique. the link gives you the profile names, not skype names.

searching san0.classic on skype may show you multiple with same name but only one of them will have san0.classic as skype profile.

I can't find any san0.classic profile name on Skype. Can you pm me so we can actually contact each other on Skype?... I cant even access my account anymore 

Edited by nukes