Astta

Help with starting

Hiii, just started yesterday and I have a level 22 spoil but I didn't see anyone leveling alongside me the whole time, there's no one outside Dion killing mobs or in any place, and all the players with no grade armor are fishing in giran harbor in groups of 5, as if they where bots... I don't know if I am doing something wrong, my decaying x1 server had at least 2 people outside town farming at all times and being alone makes me bored.

Any recommendation is appreciated :3

Also EU or the American server has more people? 

Edited by Astta
Forgot to say a few things

It's one server  only different proxy, lvl 20 is 20/40 min play time so there are low chances many players will start in same time as you

Lvl to 30 and look for rb party, do moon knikght armor quest and save adena for C grade 

Main reason why you don't see anyone on the early hunting grounds is that main way of leveling is via RB parties - when you catch a good party when a lot of RBs are alive, you can jump several levels in a single day... But don't worry, there'll be more and more people as you level up ^_^