Sign in to follow this  
Highzenberg

A small lag that upsets

Hello and Good Morning,,

I was here when the server was still in BETA , made a post complaining of a lag in which was half chatinho to play, and I saw that I was answered , and incredibly the inauguration was 0 LAG where did advertisements for other friends come to play , today asked me how was the LAG and do not have very good news , since it is through laggy again, what 's going on? They know how to say ? apparently 'm not the only Brazilian complaining of a small lag disheartening .snaptube.cam/ syncnet.onl/telegram-web/ 9apps

This already appreciate such efficiency in which STAFF has treated its players , SERVER is proving to be very well prepared because as a friend told me , " never played in a server , where STAFF get in touch with me personally and packed my system folder " ie note 9 to the SERVER as would be 10 !!! if he had not lagging .

From already , let my thanks.

Att: Highzenberg

Edited by Highzenberg

4 hours ago, Highzenberg said:

I was here when the server was still in BETA , made a post complaining of a lag in which was half chatinho

Truly the best football player, nobody even comes close. Even if the lag was half chatinho it could win the champions league by itself, that's how good chatinho is

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this