Sign in to follow this  
Evayuko

Summoners infinite mana

The infinite mana pool of summoners get nerfed in any future patch of classic or they going to be always like that? it sucks when you try to lvl a "traditional" healer, and nobody wants you for a raid or exp party because your mana sucks...

15 hours ago, Evayuko said:

The infinite mana pool of summoners get nerfed in any future patch of classic

No

15 hours ago, Evayuko said:

it sucks when you try to lvl a "traditional" healer, and nobody wants you for a raid or exp party because your mana sucks...

Hmmm... buy:
BW robe set (MP regen 5,26%)  or 2 parts BW robe set and 3 parts of Doom robe set - MP regen 5,26%, +7 speed, MP regen 5,26% or +6 any robe set gives you MP regen +6
iss13 rune (MP regen 20,64%)

Ask for Clerity (EE buff) all the time...

23 hours ago, Evayuko said:

The infinite mana pool of summoners get nerfed in any future patch of classic or they going to be always like that? it sucks when you try to lvl a "traditional" healer, and nobody wants you for a raid or exp party because your mana sucks...

It's tough, but summoners eventually lose their healing potency in later stages of the game, because there's only so much you can do with a heal from level 14.

When you're low level, your focus should be finding a bow so that you can act like a DD during raids, and eventually get a +6 Elven Mithril set for the crazy mana regen bonus. If you can't afford a bow, give me your nick and I'll take a look if I have any I could borrow you.

Edited by FryderykChopin