Sign in to follow this  
impulsez

microfreezes

Hello. Spoke to Koll and yet the problem is not solved, but I found the origin of the problem itself.

When char has soulshots ON, after every hit, the screen has a microfreeze. But when you disable SS, then the freezes disappear. This is the issue of the client's options and please kindly fix it.

Hello. I showed you video of me ( char was in game more than 1 hour, also showed on video ) near you when you was using SS and had freezes. I think it's RAM, that's why issue starting after some time. You can try to remove one of them and test. If 2 same clients working differently on 2 different PCs, issue not in client.

with multiple actions with RAM the problem remains. Although, the diagnostics finds NO problems with the RAM itself. And I don't have such an issue on other servers. Don't know, which extra actions to undertake...

6 hours ago, impulsez said:

Hello. Spoke to Koll and yet the problem is not solved, but I found the origin of the problem itself.

When char has soulshots ON, after every hit, the screen has a microfreeze. But when you disable SS, then the freezes disappear. This is the issue of the client's options and please kindly fix it.

2 hours ago, impulsez said:

with multiple actions with RAM the problem remains. Although, the diagnostics finds NO problems with the RAM itself. And I don't have such an issue on other servers. Don't know, which extra actions to undertake...

Izi solution play without shots xDDddd

bicq4.jpg

I suppose you already did, but anyway - have you tried tuning the graphic settings? Lower the effects option or disable gpu acceleration, stuff like that...

Edited by FryderykChopin

I played with the graphics a lot, but that's not the issue.

Btw: does the GPU animation matter? The only thing it does personally for me, is increases FPS when ON.

1 hour ago, impulsez said:

I played with the graphics a lot, but that's not the issue.

Btw: does the GPU animation matter? The only thing it does personally for me, is increases FPS when ON.

Never understood how it works either, for me it's always been a magical last-ditch effort aka "if nothing else works, I might as well try to click this". I think it helped me once with crashes though.

Tried playing in windowed mode as well?

11 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Izi solution play without shots xDDddd

bicq4.jpg

I suppose you already did, but anyway - have you tried tuning the graphic settings? Lower the effects option or disable gpu acceleration, stuff like that...

xD

The funniest thing is that this shit happens randomly. For example now I've been playing for an hour+- and there are 0 freezes. It starts unexpectedly out of nowhere. Strange shit zz

Well... How about a fullscreen then? :D 

But one thing that caught my attention, you say you play for an hour and then it starts - how are you temperatures? It might be caused by some of your component overheating... try to download SpeedFan and check the temps when it starts freezing again.

CPU temp on 1 windows is 39-44 degrees. Btw it starts randomly. I just said an hour, because I was playing now, at this moment, for an hour, and it started. Now I relogged the char and it started over again after 2-3 min. lul

5 hours ago, impulsez said:

You can copy client on friends PC and check?