Sign in to follow this  
Santiims

Stun success rate

Hi,

I suggest to make dwarf/ork stun success rate depending on skill level, like it was on C1. If I am right then now it depends on lvl difference ( because game is made out of GoD). On other classic servers there is big problem with non-stop stun, which have 100% success rate, so players use it to tame you and let monster kill you. In that way they make you drop items. ( I hope this server could fix this issue before opening)

. I think suggestions about making this skill only when you are in pvp( like DA shield stun), or removing "drop items", when you die isn't correct, but correcting stun rate would be great. It isn't normal that dwarf with low NG blunt can stun guy with top D grade at 100% success rate, its some kind of  1 vs 1 PvP God mode for stunners. 

Please don't write that we can't change anything, we need to wait for updates from korean and so on. Just think about + and - of correcting this.

I'm not agree with you, stun work fine, Classic is not for solo player and need to be ruthless.

There is a problem with you not stun, if you play with some friend or a full party (like Classic work), you will not have this problem.

If you play alone and want to dual box then i have a bad news for you, you're gonna have a bad time.

I won't play alone, I already have CP( but that's not the point, some people like to play solo, we can't just switch off normal solo playing), but making stunners uber 1 vs 1 PvP isn't balance. If stunner got you one time in stun --> you can go drink some tea :)

I can't call it PvP anymore.

maybe there is some way to make it more fun, for example: if stunner hit player who have agro from mob/mobs, then these mobs start to kick stunner? :D

This could turn off ugly rat stunning from players to get items from player in unfair way nad also wouldn't turn off droping items while dying from mobs

maybe there is some way to make it more fun, for example: if stunner hit player who have agro from mob/mobs, then these mobs start to kick stunner? :D

This could turn off ugly rat stunning from players to get items from player in unfair way nad also wouldn't turn off droping items while dying from mobs

​If this would have been done on 4game innova classic... I wouldn't have so much problems with loosing my gear :D  Still no need it here... because ppl wont be THAT poor to do that stuff so often.