Sign in to follow this  
Pakarti

Bishop runes

As the title suggests, I'd like to ask for a piece of advice considering the choice of runes on a bishop. So far I've been thinking of using wynn rune on my main weapon, yul on my secondary magic weapon, and iss on a random low weapon (eg cursed maingauche). There's also the aeore rune, although I'm not really sure of its actual value. 
May I be enlightened through your wisdom fellow bishops.
(PS: I use +12wit dyes)

Never saw BP using wynn as main tbh, remember that if u go full casting speed, u still have the same cooldown time, so you just cast your skills and wait for CD, so you're not really getting any benefits from it, you may find this rune useful in quick PVP, but in PVE its just too much switching between weapons. And forget about aeore (its a good option for pony tho), its better to invest in shiny weapon.

• Like 1

Depends what u do on daily. If u pvp for spots usually vs meeles then pick sigel p def in ur main weapon, if wanna be tankier vs mages u can use super sigel hp. Yull speed is good option but rather for secondary weapon(better to be tankier than faster in pvp). If you play in light or u want to nuke a lot with moh (lol :D) u can consider wynn(cheap option) or iss super rune (expensive but stronger). for 2nd weaker weapon u can use mana up super rune and iss mana regen

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

If you play in light or u want to nuke a lot with moh (lol :D) u can consider wynn(cheap option) or iss super rune (expensive but stronger). for 2nd weaker weapon u can use mana up super rune and iss mana regen

Light armor is an interesting approach I hadn't thought of yet, due to my low level. Would you recommend going BW LA + wynn on main weapon (instead of robe + sigel on main weapon) for casual pve (and occasional pvp) during <70 levels?

Edited by Pakarti

5 minutes ago, Pakarti said:

Light armor is an interesting approach I hadn't thought of yet, due to my low level. Would you recommend going BW LA + wynn on main weapon (instead of robe + sigel on main weapon) for casual pve (and occasional pvp) during <70 levels?

No. I recomend light only if you have active EE in party. Also in robe + high lvl sigel u might be even tankier than in light + wyn

• Thanks 1