Sign in to follow this  
Luxeraph

Cast speed

The other day using my PP I noticed that shots increased the cast speed of all the buffs and that got me thinking, does that also apply to my TK?

And on that note should I always ask for acumen and similar buffs if I'm going to be using elemental heal, entangle and other "magic" skills or are those not affected, and if they're not any tips to reduce their cast time since right now they feel kinda useless with the cast time they got(heal more than entangle since I only use entangle when a raid is running and heal never).

8 minutes ago, Luxeraph said:

The other day using my PP I noticed that shots increased the cast speed of all the buffs and that got me thinking, does that also apply to my TK?

And on that note should I always ask for acumen and similar buffs if I'm going to be using elemental heal, entangle and other "magic" skills or are those not affected, and if they're not any tips to reduce their cast time since right now they feel kinda useless with the cast time they got(heal more than entangle since I only use entangle when a raid is running and heal never).

yes, casting speed buffs (acumen, dance of concentration, berzerker spirit, CoV) all increase casting for magical skills (you can alt+K and check which skills are classified as magical), also yes, for magical skills, having spiritshots increases casting speed and having blessed spiritshots is also increasing damage (thats more related to nukers, on TK you dont really need blessed spiritshots because it does not affect healing power)

also WIT is affecting casting speed, so more WIT you have, faster you will cast magical skills

in general on your TK with spiritshots you will cast faster your self buffs, entangle, elemental heal, cubics (also i think cure poison/bleed are magical skills, so you will cast those faster as well)

Edited by MoDoy