Divers

Make this happen

I want admin to make some descriptions about opening at 24th october at the main page.
Really that will be much relevant, if you will write something of this on your main page, so your visitors will know about opening at 24 october:
24 october - opening of x3 server Lineage 2 Classic
PS: sorry for my english, i hope you will get what i mean.
That will increase number of players at the server, just put words about opening, date, rates on the main page, better on the white screen)

I know, admins are busy guys, but dont forget about this simple thing, there is no information about opening and date  on the main page)

The advertise is already running. It includes everything a player wants to know about the project like the rates and launch date like you mentioned.

Make sure to tell your friends about it!

The advertise is already running. It includes everything a player wants to know about the project like the rates and launch date like you mentioned.

Make sure to tell your friends about it!

​Yeah, its great, i hope there will be a  lot of players on this server, equal to a lot of profit for owners of server, but please, dont make this mistake, there should be discription to make sure new people will understadn when they should wait for opening. For example i am very interested in this server, but i get clarity only after some research on forum, and what about people, who dont know that? there is no info about opening on the main page.... THERE IS NO INFO ABOUT OPENING ON THE MAIN PAGE
PS: There is no info about opening on the main page. There is few seconds for person, to make a desicion from first sight, so be sure to put some information about OPENING, please)

you guys panic too fast 

the website continues being worked out and everything is going to be there. Its just having some problm on updating.

After it updates fine this is what will be there.

Cj9gEuJO

as u can see, it is there and its first slot on slider. no reason to panic.

Edited by San0

you guys panic too fast 

the website continues being worked out and everything is going to be there. Its just having some problm on updating.

​Tnx, from now i can sleep normaly

you guys panic too fast 

​Tnx, from now i can sleep normaly

​Have a nice night and sweet dreams son!;)

• Like 1