Sign in to follow this  
Pacho

Server classes

Hello, I am new on the server and wanted to know which classes are in small numbers on the server. Also, I would like to know if phoenix knight and prophet is good being active in mass pvp on this update with 80 skills. Because if they are needed and not many play it, I want main one of them, most prophet. Thank you. 

7 hours ago, Pacho said:

Hello, I am new on the server and wanted to know which classes are in small numbers on the server. Also, I would like to know if phoenix knight and prophet is good being active in mass pvp on this update with 80 skills. Because if they are needed and not many play it, I want main one of them, most prophet. Thank you. 

GL , Paladin 80 is higly demanded, but make it wo friends xd GL

PP 80 there are on serwer sure ... but boxes... i dont know any PP 80 active. Another time make it wo friends GL... Or if You have free few years to spare, or You are masohist.... Then You will like it.

Im pretty sure You have no idea how actually hard its to make 80 lvl for newcommer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

i dont know any PP 80 active. Another time make it wo friends GL... Or if You have free few years to spare, or You are masohist.... Then You will like it.

Im pretty sure You have no idea how actually hard its to make 80 lvl for newcommer.

I level EE until 78, then reroll pp.

15 minutes ago, Pacho said:

I level EE until 78, then reroll pp.

Sure its easier ... but still loooooooooooooong way to 80 xd 

Anyway depends how deditaed You are ..... From my own experiences with ppls in missions like that 95% of players before have balls of steel... but after they meet reality they finish like pussies. Its just mission impossible in most of cases. But You are very welcome to prove me im wrong xd 

11 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Sure its easier ... but still loooooooooooooong way to 80 xd 

Anyway depends how deditaed You are ..... From my own experiences with ppls in missions like that 95% of players before have balls of steel... but after they meet reality they finish like pussies. Its just mission impossible in most of cases. But You are very welcome to prove me im wrong xd 

Why you say it's mission impossible? Is it because of pp class or 80 is hard for all? Whats difference if i xp in cp with EE/BD/SWS or PP? Both are still in CP and get xp.

1 hour ago, Pacho said:

Why you say it's mission impossible? Is it because of pp class or 80 is hard for all? Whats difference if i xp in cp with EE/BD/SWS or PP? Both are still in CP and get xp.

It's true that you get same ammount of exp, the problem is finding a CP that's going to tolerate an active PP because it's most likely the least useful char to main. If you want to play utility char, OL is a much better pick. But then again, if you really want to play an active PP, you might eventually find your place in the Sun, but the path isn't going to be either short or easy... Or enjoyable, for what it's worth 246444691564789760.png?v=1