Nez

Nickname report - vulgarism

9 hours ago, XAX said:

All these hyperbolas are meant to drive home a point. 

I see no drama, I just see people that get hurt by metaphors or exaggerations used to for those reasons.

This is a game not real life; no one is pissing on no ones' dinner table. That "vulgar" nickname will not stay on your screen if you move your in-game camera even !! you don't even have to move your character imagine that ! Your comparison is completely whack and irrelevant. 

- Learn to adapt to circumstances and prioritize important issues at hand. -

I was handing out free life lessons but it seems you really have important decision making skills so I will stop.

It should be tolerated because indeed 8th graders might be playing it and it is not only an adult environment (and 8th graders know how to swear and you're not going to stop them)

Where you the smartest bulb in your pre-teens ? Never used vulgarity, always a saint ?

You guys are so lost in this virtual world that you cannot even measure what matters or not.

Cheers.

First of all, I dont even care what u write here. I wont even read this flood. 

Read the rule 1.4. Rules are set for reason.

Edited by Nez

10 hours ago, XAX said:

All these hyperbolas are meant to drive home a point. 

I see no drama, I just see people that get hurt by metaphors or exaggerations used to for those reasons.

This is a game not real life; no one is pissing on no ones' dinner table. That "vulgar" nickname will not stay on your screen if you move your in-game camera even !! you don't even have to move your character imagine that ! Your comparison is completely whack and irrelevant. 

- Learn to adapt to circumstances and prioritize important issues at hand. -

I was handing out free life lessons but it seems you really have important decision making skills so I will stop.

It should be tolerated because indeed 8th graders might be playing it and it is not only an adult environment (and 8th graders know how to swear and you're not going to stop them)

Where you the smartest bulb in your pre-teens ? Never used vulgarity, always a saint ?

You guys are so lost in this virtual world that you cannot even measure what matters or not.

Cheers.

Just because some people would like to do something stupid or illegal doesn't mean we should let them. Rules and laws exist for a reason.

• Thanks 1

On 5/27/2020 at 7:44 PM, Nez said:

First of all, I dont even care what u write here. I wont even read this flood. 

Read the rule 1.4. Rules are set for reason.

Cool cool < can you read at least two repeating words ?

4 hours ago, XAX said:

Cool cool < can you read at least two repeating words ?

why u keep tryin to get attantion here?, this topic is not for chatting.. and no1 cares about your opiniot either