Quterma

[NOT BUG]Spoil troubles

ran a small test on the private test server with the  live rates and the results on 20 mobs were:

12 stockings rec

jyOKtJu.png

and 1 cbp rec

IOAXdsh.png

with no bow drop.

it might be due to the fact on the open beta server theres increased rates for drops, anyway ill log later on the open beta and check there. but just in case. this stays here for you to know it will be working normally on live rates.

• Like 1

it will be done. some days before live you guys will be able to play on the last stage of beta, there you will be able to check the latest updated files with the fixes and live rates.

Edited by San0
  • Like 2

1) Utuku Orc Archer  CBP receipe spoil about 10%. Didn't get a one but got 7 bows, 7 bow shafts and 40 leather stockong receipts.

will be updated...

​Acording to the pmfun droplist the chances are 1/26, i dont know if its 1/26 for you only u killing or if its divided among area kill, in that case u can kill alot and by unfortune the drop u want is going to another lucky player

I remember those numbers are pretty acurate in the begginig

1) Utuku Orc Archer  CBP receipe spoil about 10%. Didn't get a one but got 7 bows, 7 bow shafts and 40 leather stockong receipts.

will be updated...

​Acording to the pmfun droplist the chances are 1/26, i dont know if its 1/26 for you only u killing or if its divided among area kill, in that case u can kill alot and by unfortune the drop u want is going to another lucky player

​i dont think that you should count on pmfun rates in classic server

will be updated...

​i dont think that you should count on pmfun rates in classic server

​I kinda know but there isnt a droplist server with % rates for classic

the only drop list for classic we have its a "were to get", and the pictures don't match with the mobs most of time, so or you know exacly were they are like me, or you will be stuck in a blue